• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• LocationClose, Very Close
SUPPORTER

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

Really, then Cam's just .14 moral victories away from a play-off appearance from the last three Falcons games alone.

I'm sure he'll choreographically do the A-Town Stomp followed by the Superman Shirt-pop once he hears the news. Unfortunately, the Panthers will still lose.

You are a "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" lying troll.

#102 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

Yep, Taints fans are awful fugging quite this year. Kind of like the 40 years prior to 2009. They have all dusted off their Tom Brady jerseys.

And I'm betting a lot of them are also dusting off their "Aints" paper bags to wear over their heads again. Gotta love it. Heard the newest "knock-knock" joke yet?

Knock, Knock...
Who Dat...
Owen....
Owen who?
Owen Four....har, har, har!
  • SCP PIE'd this

#103 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Out coached. How can Rivera not go for it on 4th and one against that sorry Falcons D knowing our sorry D was gonna give up a score regardless. Sorry Falcon fags, we lost that game because our coaching staff sucks. You guys aren't as good as you think you are.

Yeah, sigh. We are who I was afraid we are!! Dammit!! Same ol' Foulkins, lulz. In fact, Cam and Rivera were the keys to our victory. O da ironing.... If Rivera goes for it on 4th down, you probably make the first down 99 out of every 100 tries. Redskins gonna beat us like rented mules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users