#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,161 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

This is kinda like on the playground when there is one kid just running his mouth to another kid and he just standing there waiting for the bell to ring. Then all of a sudden the kid who is just standing there taking it finally gets feed up and just turns around and smacks the taste out of his mouth of the kid who just didnt know when to stop. That moment will be sunday and after that you wont be able to taste all that vinegar in that nasty meat you fellas call bbq lol

Nice fuging analogy. Falcon fans should never use a school reference in an analogy. You guys were always 4 years older than other kids in your grade until high school when they finally just said get the fug out and go pump gas.

#17 syCo

syCo

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

Nice fuging analogy. Falcon fans should never use a school reference in an analogy. You guys were always 4 years older than other kids in your grade until high school when they finally just said get the fug out and go pump gas.

As much as I've read the words "fug" and "poo" in the first 15 minutes of viewing this forum.. I'm willing to bet you guys never even made it to high school

#18 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,161 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

As much as I've read the words "fug" and "poo" in the first 15 minutes of viewing this forum.. I'm willing to bet you guys never even made it to high school

Eat a fugging poo dick ass fug

#19 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

Cam better be careful or hes going to be in the same boat as us.

I know that being a fan of a team that just isn't good can make you jaded and hateful of the rest of the league. Im sorry for that.

They just are not good.

And pointing all the Panties faults out before someone else can is a good coping mechanism but it won't be long before you will be on the same couch as Cam crying and babbling on about "Why can't Cam be as good as Ryan and why can we have a big physical receiver like Julio?"

But Im here to tell you its ok.

There is always next year.

#20 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

And hopefully Cam gets his mind right before he pulls a Vince Young.

#21 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

My Panthers can't tackle.
My Panthers can't cover.
My Panthers o-line is hit or miss.

My hate for those bandwagon Saints fans has poured a little water on the fire of hate that burns within me for Falcon hermaphrodites. However, with the Saints falling to 0-3, that "Who is That" shitwagon is now getting pretty empty. Unfortunately it looks like the Falcons have put together a fine team. Even though your 800lb running back got busted after a 3am drunkin binge at Waffle House, you guys appear to score at will. Noodle arm has some legit, albeit ugly as fug, wideouts. We have a 5'2" nickle back and a corner from some D4 Myrtle Beach community college. Cam is seeing a shrink. Our pass rush looks like a graduation ceremony in Atlanta, nonexistent. So yes, you guys may just win by 40. But fug you guys anyway. Atlanta traffic sucks. I hate your airport. Coca Cola rots your teeth. The average age of a 5th grader in ATL is 26 years old. And I never buy poo from Home Depot. Kevin Rathbun's steak house is fugging awesome though. So is The Varsity. But outside of that I hope all of you catch methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus.

You threw me by starting off with a slap at the idiot Taints fans, but I get that you also don't like the Falcons. The Taints are so bad nowdays, heck, even your team can beat them, which is tatamount to saying the Taints need to either disband or drop down and start playing Arnea League football. Michael Turner did get caught DUI the other night, but you have to give the guy credit for at least trying to hurry home before he got caught because they clocked him at 97 mph before stopping him. But hey, he's a star, a celebrity, and likely the only morbidly obese person who will ever get paid to pose as a pro football RB, so he deserves some slack. As for Ryan, "Matty Ice" has been a different person this season. I guess that alien abduction thing really DID happen in the post-season and he came back as a genetic mutation of his former self. Too bad they couldn't do anything when they picked up Cam. Seems like when they did their preparatory brain scan, they only found an empty skull cavity and had to beam him back down with no upgrade. Coca Cola will NOT rot your teeth if you only put a few drops of it into a full glass of Jack Daniels Black, so if your teeth are rotten from Coca Cola you're doing it wrong. I hope you fans stay strong and healthy and live long lives, because otherwise you'll miss the Panty resurgence which I predict will happen around 2055 at your present rate of yearly improvement. As for never buying from Home Depot, it's probably better that you Panty fans not try using any power tools, those are real dangerous for retarded people to mess with.

P.S. Quality rant, SCP. I LOL'ed hard all the way through it.

#22 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,161 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

You know Matt Ice has nightmares about Captain Munnerlyn.

#23 cammycamjooce

cammycamjooce

NOT NEWB

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

John Abraham got arrested lolollol you cant make this poo up. Bunch of fugging thugs.

You can take the thug out of the ghetto (atlanta) but cant take the ghetto out of the thug!

#24 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,161 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

Really? Lol Dirty South

#25 cammycamjooce

cammycamjooce

NOT NEWB

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

John Abraham was arrested on Monday on the charges of obstructing police and obstructing firefighters.
They are misdemeanor charges. The Atlanta Police Department was responding to a woman threatening to jump from a building, and Abraham refused to leave the area. The woman did not carry out her threat. Abraham will not face any discipline from the NFL.

Source: Profootballtalk.com on NBC Sports

Very classy franchise the falcons have.

#26 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,761 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

classy

#27 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,161 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Meh it's not even a real arrest.

#28 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

You know Matt Ice has nightmares about Captain Munnerlyn.

When The Ice Man gets done with him, they'll be calling him Private Munnerlyn. Jus sayin....

#29 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

John Abraham got arrested lolollol you cant make this poo up. Bunch of fugging thugs.

You can take the thug out of the ghetto (atlanta) but cant take the ghetto out of the thug!

tsk, tsk, tsk. You guys are so far behind the times. Thugism is the new exalted social status. You folks need to move on from Facebook and get signed up with GangstaSpace dot com.

#30 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

John Abraham was arrested on Monday on the charges of obstructing police and obstructing firefighters.
They are misdemeanor charges. The Atlanta Police Department was responding to a woman threatening to jump from a building, and Abraham refused to leave the area. The woman did not carry out her threat. Abraham will not face any discipline from the NFL.

Source: Profootballtalk.com on NBC Sports

Very classy franchise the falcons have.

It turns out the chick was a Panty fan and had decided to commit suicide rather than face the horror of watching the Falcons gang-rapeing her heroes. Abraham was just hanging around to see how high she would bounce off the pavement when she landed. And yes, to see how much cash she had in her purse. No big thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.