fixed

#48 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

The Atlanta Falcons are a solid favorite with a 74% chance to beat the
Carolina Panthers. Michael Turner is projected for 69 rushing yards and a 54% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 25% of simulations where Carolina Panthers wins, Cam Newton averages 1.34 TD passes vs 0.96 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1.06 TDs to 1.79 interceptions. Cam Newton averages 53 rushing yards and 0.72 rushing TDs when Carolina Panthers wins and 30 yards and 0.31 TDs in losses. The Atlanta Falcons has a 53% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 89% of the time via accuscore

The one stat not predicted is how much Turner will exceed the speed limit when he scores another DUI.

#49 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

I want to talk smack, but any team that beats the Saints I can't pretend they are all bad.

#50 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,444 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

I want to talk smack, but any team that beats the Saints I can't pretend they are all bad.

Yep, Taints fans are awful fugging quite this year. Kind of like the 40 years prior to 2009. They have all dusted off their Tom Brady jerseys.

#51 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

Yep, Taints fans are awful fugging quite this year. Kind of like the 40 years prior to 2009. They have all dusted off their Tom Brady jerseys.

Disagree most where Cowboys fans here in Louisana, yep here in Lousiana. Those Troy Aikman's are coming back out again though.

#52 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

Don't you own a jersey with Dirty Bird #69 airbrushed on it? I believe that means you should be the one shutting the fug up. I'd rather be seen hanging with Rae Carruth than some Eminem wanna be in a Dirty Bird 69 cheap high quality jersey.

You have said it all! He will be out in 2018. You should take him to a game!

#53 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

Disagree most where Cowboys fans here in Louisana, yep here in Lousiana. Those Troy Aikman's are coming back out again though.

No wonder they are the way they are. Bandwagon morons.

#54 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,074 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

When The Ice Man gets done with him, they'll be calling him Private Munnerlyn. Jus sayin....

See that was a solid comeback. I'm assuming you're not actually from Atlanta based on the ability to be clever and spell correctly.

#55 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

As much as I've read the words "fug" and "poo" in the first 15 minutes of viewing this forum.. I'm willing to bet you guys never even made it to high school

Oh poo!! Poo just got fugin' real!

Fugin' Sycola

#56 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Two words.....................Rae Carruth. Now STFU!

Yeah, the Falcons haven't had a black mark in their history with respect to heartless killing.

Hi, I'm Mike Vick, have you troglodytes forgotten about me already?

Listen. Can you hear it? It's Caddieman scrambling to Dictionary.com, trying to figure out what I just said.

#57 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

tl;dr

Nice sig: I think you'll find this one more enjoyable.

Sadly, it's not a pictograph, the only language your fanbase is capable of reading, but I'm sure if you ask one of us real nice, we'll translate it for you.

http://www.nfl.com/g...ights&tab=recap

#58 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

Yeah, the Falcons haven't had a black mark in their history with respect to heartless killing.

Hi, I'm Mike Vick, have you troglodytes forgotten about me already?

Listen. Can you hear it? It's Caddieman scrambling to Dictionary.com, trying to figure out what I just said.

Humm.............lets see dogs or a pregnant girl friend? About the same according to you! You were saying something about a troglodyte.

#59 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,432 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

I know that being a fan of a team that just isn't good can make you jaded and hateful of the rest of the league. Im sorry for that.

yes long time falcon fans know a lot about following a team that isnt good.

recent success doesn't wash the stink of 40 years of failure away as quickly as one would hope.

#60 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,882 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

Humm.............lets see dogs or a pregnant girlfriend? About the same according to you! You were saying something about a troglodyte.

Once you hire a hitman to take her out I think it's safe to assume you're no longer dating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.