• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

How many SB level QBs uses towels?

"Oooooo! Hesa uses towels U betcha!"

(Fugging redneck jarjar binks)

Considering he got it from Jordan & he has 6 rings....

#47 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

I would start Derek Anderson, and tell Cam if he wants to sit on the bench pouting with a dishtowel draped over his head, he can do it for 3.5 hours, holding a clipboard and sitting next to Pickles.

#48 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

For the last time (NOT!), it isn't the towel alone. It isn't that Cam hates defeat. It is the way he presents himself to his team, coaches, fans (except homers), and media. He comes off like a cry baby. He detaches himself from the task at hand: overcoming adversity. His behavior has negatively affected his own performance, and that of others. Cam has himself admitted it's a problem. His teammates have said it is a problem. Aside from the presser, the cameras caught him on the bench acting all pouty IGNORING his QB coach Shula, who was trying to show him photos and trying to get his head back in the game. There was absolutely ZERO excuse for that. In some respects, that was far more embarrassing than the final score itself. If you didn't catch it, find someone who has NFL Rewind and watch it.

#49 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,266 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

Call it the Cam effect. Or the starting QB syndrome. Whatever you call it. Cam has a target on his back. Been there for the better part of five years. For the most part, he has handled himself admirerably. Some could say he has exceeded expectations.

Until now, after an embarrassing defeat. he is being vilified for his behavior. It almost appears as though there are folks lurking for just this opportunity. The oh my goddness, did you see that Cam Newton guy. He was sulking during an asswhoopin? Never saw anything like that before. Yahoos

The starting QB has a target on his back. They all have. They all will. Ours is no different. Just happened that a minor spat between teammates has gotten to this point. Fans being fans. And yet, they fap on us homerz. Sheesh.

#50 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida Area

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

Leave it to a Bucs fan to cheer us up ;)

And only the retards are dogging Cam around here, the rest of us just don't feel like wading into the idiocy.

When Carolina took Cam Newton, I went and bought some additional Whiskey, to ease the pain.
Josh Freeman Bashing is the new Yuppie Sport where I live near Tampa, but he has sucked for several years now.
How quickly Carolina Fans forget what a great QB they have. I am not so sure Rivera and your GM are the final answer for you guys, but unless Cam Newton gets hurt real bad, you should have possibly the most dangerous QB in the NFL, for many years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.