Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If the Panthers defeat the Falcons I will....

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I will not start the "Fire Rivera" thread...leave that up to some knucklehead.......

Posted

I will... pretend like everything is okay and hurney is awesome and we are just a few moves from winning a super bowl.

Posted

Go to:

My Profile.

Edit Profile.

Profile Customization.

View Attachment.

Click Yes.

Save Changes.

Thanks a lot for responding, Skew, but I can only follow your directions as far as "Edit Profile." I'm quite computer literate, so I'm wondering if the Huddle has accidentally taken down the setting I need. I recorded a screencast of me trying to follow your directions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cht7dKM4U&feature=youtu.be

Posted

Mother of God we better win.

Posted

Ignore this. All thumbs.

Posted

Thanks a lot for responding, Skew, but I can only follow your directions as far as "Edit Profile." I'm quite computer literate, so I'm wondering if the Huddle has accidentally taken down the setting I need. I recorded a screencast of me trying to follow your directions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cht7dKM4U&feature=youtu.be

Firstly, you have to be signed in as a member to view attachments (Which you obviously are since you're posting,) you can't do it as a guest.. If you still can't view it, there may be permissions set where you have to be a certain type of member or have a certain number of posts to be able to view them.

Posted

Thanks, Rodeo. I guess you're right that it's just a matter of making more posts. In that case...

Posted

I'd like to tell Marguide where I plan to stick all those thumbs of mine.

Posted

be posting the Huddle Kitten Kara pictorial...

post-3-0-33412600-1348496391_thumb.jpg

No you wont, the Huddle will be crashed.

Posted

I'd like to tell Marguide where I plan to stick all those thumbs of mine.

I think you misunderstood. I was saying ignore my post. Started to reply to you with some advice to solve the problem, then realized I was wrong and couldn't help. You can't delete posts so I was just saying to ignore it.

Posted

If this girl is a Panther fan like she claims, she would go on a webcam for the huddle and do dirty things if we won.

Posted

I think you misunderstood. I was saying ignore my post. Started to reply to you with some advice to solve the problem, then realized I was wrong and couldn't help. You can't delete posts so I was just saying to ignore it.

Yes, I completely misunderstood. Sorry about that!