Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Homeland sweeps the Emmys ...am I missing out?

Dpantherman    558

Imagine my surprise when I found out that Bryan Cranston lost and Homeland sweep all the major drama categories that they were nominated in. (Shout to Aaron Paul bitch! congrats)

I've heard a lot about this show, and I have Showtime now. Is it worth catching up on and watching for the premiere Sunday?

I love it..can't wait til the 2nd season

We cant either! They are filming today at Zacks on S. Blvd.

Cyberjag    1,983

It was pretty good for a while, but I thought things started to get a little over the top towards the end of the season. And now they've set the plot up so that further developing the main characters is going to require a major suspension of logic.

Stick with Boardwalk Empire. :)

Bronn    4,339

yeah man it is a great show...

I was kinda disappointed that it won best Drama series over Game of Thrones, but it is a very good show in its own right. My wife and I watched the whole first season in like 2 or 3 days. Season 2 starts Sunday.

fitty76    241

We cant either! They are filming today at Zacks on S. Blvd.

They're still filming??? They know that season 2 starts on Sunday, right?

They're still filming??? They know that season 2 starts on Sunday, right?

Yeah I was surprised too. I drove by and there was a sign blocking the driveways, saying they were filming. Finale, maybe.

xav8tor    206

Absolutely GREAT TV. Start with season 1 episode 1 and don't skip around. It will mess it up for you. HD is a must for the eye candy. You'll see lots of area places you recognize too. Last year they were shooting the season finale at the old courthouse after, I think, the Vikes game. They wrap in October and it runs through December.