#1 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

& our super athletic QB are back home this weekend playing imo our biggest rival

Cam, now feeling great with the help of a mind coach, should be looking to shut everyone up and do some great things...that's enough on that subject...moving on....

CJ, CJ, CJ: 5 games straight with no sacks

I'll admit he does get some pressure but nothing has told me he is work even half of the contract we gave him to prevent him from going to the Falcons. He needs to start proving it.

Out of everyone on our team, these two have plenty of things to get them ready to play lights out. I'm not trying to pile on any unneccesary expectations but just pointing out they are going to be wanting to shine.

Its how you react to the adversity and assholes out there when you really do shine. Even if we simply looked improved and show that we're beyond last weeks debacle, I will be a happy camper.

I think we should keep an eye on the 76 million dollar man this weekend. D'wan, Ron, Alexander, and even Keiser have proved he has help on the line...so bottom line: he needs to start showing up in a bigger way.

#2 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

He needs to have a game in which he takes it over on the defensive side of the ball.

Defensive players that make the kind of money that he is making, take over football games.

Charles Johnson hasn't done that yet.

#3 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

He needs to have a game in which he takes it over on the defensive side of the ball.

Defensive players that make the kind of money that he is making, take over football games.

Charles Johnson hasn't done that yet.

Exactly what I was getting at

Honestly, I'm not trying to pile on the current low atm, but has CJ ever gone off and without a doubt taken over the trench war? He's had some great games but we are paying him top dollar for above average play

#4 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

I'm going to make a crazy prediction here: our D-line will be terrible and opposing RBs will have a field day

#5 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

What did you guys expect? He was just going to morph into JPP this year? He's the same consistent player he was last year. We just overpaid him like we always do

#6 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

i thought he had a sack/fumble on Brees the other week on the play Brees picked it back up and threw it for an incompletion???

#7 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

What did you guys expect? He was just going to morph into JPP this year? He's the same consistent player he was last year. We just overpaid him like we always do

Wasn't expecting an instant morph job but I'd at least like to see him step it up regardless of us overpaying (which sucks in the 1st place). We either clearly thought he could become even better than he was or were that desperate to keep the only decent part of our line from last season...so yeah, we should expect higher play.

#8 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,143 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:56 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by instant. He has been in the league twice as long as JPP.

#9 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,354 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

Thanks Hurney.

#10 Zithers

Zithers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

yes. thank you hurney. it feels good to know charles johnson is a panther instead of a falcon. lord knows what he would to do poor byron bell when we faced him.

#11 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,324 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

i thought he had a sack/fumble on Brees the other week on the play Brees picked it back up and threw it for an incompletion???

I'm thinking that was Hardy, but maybe not.

#12 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,178 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

But he looked so good against the Dolphins in the preseason

worst dl in football

#13 atljbo

atljbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

Yea we def went after him.... I dont know why yall paid him that much tho... Dude has to get 12-14 sacks a year to be worth that..... Our GM Thomas Dimitroff said he was offering around 7.5 mil a year... Yall GM went nuts tho

#14 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,221 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Yes, he's gotten pressure but not enough, but then again, this isn't a contract year.

#15 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com