Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N1kkadeemuz

I cheated on my fiancé

She has been practically perfect, she deserves someone so much better than me.

This and the variations of the 'its not you, its me' routine are always my favorite lines. If you truely believe that (hint, you're probably right) then just end it no matter if she wants to work it out. Of course she is going to be suspicious of you for the rest of the relationship, can you blame her?

You broke the heart of someone you supposedly loved, so take responsibility and let her move on while you try and better yourself as a person.

Now we are going to need pics of both of them so we can fully reach a conclusion of just how much you messed up.

It's pointless to get back together unless you make lifestyle changes. Perhaps make a commitment to become a teetotaler. Or you could swing for the fences and covert to Mormonism or Islam.

Having been in similar situations from both sides of the fence in more than one relationship (most of my relationships have been crap for lots of reasons), you're best to just move on. Once trust is broken in such a way, It will NEVER EVER be the same. I don't care how much time you put between yourself and this moment, she will always be second guessing your motives and actions, even if she doesn't admit it to you. The relationship is poisoned. Best to just end it now mutually.

the good news...you screwing up your life and your fiances life has provided some entertainment for the huddle = winning

Walk away.

The only way that you could ever work this out is if she and you both told no one and tried to put it behind you.

If she has already told family members, you need to run instead of walk away.

P.S. Drunk or not you knew that you were making a really bad decision and chose to move forward anyway.

P.S.S hope you didn't give her the ring on a holiday or birthday, because now it's hers.