Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N1kkadeemuz

I cheated on my fiancé

78 posts in this topic

It's pointless to get back together unless you make lifestyle changes. Perhaps make a commitment to become a teetotaler. Or you could swing for the fences and covert to Mormonism or Islam.

because bitches love drama

ugh..bitches be trippin

1 person likes this

It's hard out here for a pimp

it's harder on these hoes tho

Lol, never ever ever ever fug a mutual friend. Especially when she's drunk. Wtf dude haha

Having been in similar situations from both sides of the fence in more than one relationship (most of my relationships have been crap for lots of reasons), you're best to just move on. Once trust is broken in such a way, It will NEVER EVER be the same. I don't care how much time you put between yourself and this moment, she will always be second guessing your motives and actions, even if she doesn't admit it to you. The relationship is poisoned. Best to just end it now mutually.

the good news...you screwing up your life and your fiances life has provided some entertainment for the huddle = winning

2 people like this

Walk away.

The only way that you could ever work this out is if she and you both told no one and tried to put it behind you.

If she has already told family members, you need to run instead of walk away.

P.S. Drunk or not you knew that you were making a really bad decision and chose to move forward anyway.

P.S.S hope you didn't give her the ring on a holiday or birthday, because now it's hers.

Also, need to see pics of both to see how bad you screwed up.

even if you both told nobody...which is obviously a little too late for that!!!...marriage is built on trust and imagine what she'd be thinking every time you went out, or every time you had a couple too many beer or whatever.

I know some people can recover their marriage after one cheats, but I just can't see it being the same...you know, unless it was an open relationship!!!!

• Topics

• You don't see white people glorifying thug life and blaming the police when they get caught. I had a juvi tell me straight up that he believed he was a man now cause he shot somebody. Tell me what's the problem with that. Clearly it's the police? Right??
    • And I've been in jails were there were literally no black people in them, violent or otherwise. Crime in general is a problem in poor communities and the black community is disproportionately poor, its not because black people or the culture is inherently violent. Regardless this is a separate issue and had nothing to do with police violence, unless you feel that violence against the poor is justified regardless of cause because poor people commit violent crimes and shouldn't be afforded equal protectiom
    • Coming from the guy pushing Seth Rich conspiracies because he saw it on a message board