Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rubi

Does anyone else have this feeling...?

36 posts in this topic

Let's just enjoy the ride. We will have plenty of time to fret over the future in....the future.

Pressure makes a monkey eat hot peppers.

just sit back and enjoy the train wreck. everyone likes a good train wreck right?

Not quite as much as everyone likes an armchair-GM going full emo on week 3/16. Glad you joined the Huddle the day after our loss just so you can share your emo-ness. Really adds to all the other quality discussion here.

Four years ago I lay on a table, dead. That's what happens with heart surgery, even planned surgery.

So when something like Thursday happens, I take a deep breath and say to myself, "Well, I'm still breathing. It gets no better than this." Even though I do get wound up lol. Saying that out loud calms me done.

Try it.

Lithium.

Both for good measure.

Is that Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja lol.

Both for good measure.

Is that Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja lol.

No.

Its me at golden corral.

Iam the buffet slayer..........

And Njp12's source.

Let me be frank: this is probably the most critical week of the entire season, and will likely determine the direction of the franchise as a whole.

I have a very strong feeling, however, that we're going to come out and take out ten days worth of pent-up rage on the Falcons, Cam is going to revert to post-scandal Auburn Cam where he locks in and unloads, and the defense will finally have a big game.

I really, really think we're going to rip Atlanta a new one.

I really, really thought we were going to rip New York a new one. Seriously, I did.

1 person likes this

Are there seriously Atlanta trolls here now? They're only 3-0, not like they're going to go undefeated or anything...

It's turning into a shitstorm Cam has a shrink? Now he doesn't? Wtf is going on?

Exactly what this team needs. Snowball gaining momentum