122 replies to this topic

#91 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

QQ Cam needs to put on his big boy pants.

#92 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,208 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

Wow...the comment about Cam's eyes is all I need to know about your maturity level. The kid has a lazy eye and you're reading something negative into that also? Seriously..how old are you?? Cam does wear contacts you know.

No wonder you promote the bad behavior of your receiver, it's clear his attitude and arrogance is a reflection of folks like you. Cam has not shown any reason why you folks should be so concerned about his every move. The media is the one who went out of their way to paint Cam in a negative light and it seems no matter what he does, folks like you simple feel the need to find any reason to believe everything you're heard even if it isn't true.

Even worst is, some of you folks just seem to sit there and make ish up about this kid based solely on your own personal prejudices and paranoia and you believe it's cool. Seriously???

To think Cam's towel and lazy eye bothers you so much but not Smitty's bad attitude and temper on and off the field..No need to continue this conversation with you. You've showed me enough of your character.

I quit reading after your argument of Cam having lazy eyes and that he wears contacts. I cnt take you seriously. Speaks of how much knowledge you have.

#93 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

I quit reading after your argument of Cam having lazy eyes and that he wears contacts. I cnt take you seriously. Speaks of how much knowledge you have.

Go and check out pictures of Cam when he was in jr college. He use to wear glasses.

And yes, Cam's right eye does seems a bit lazy. I have a family member with the same problem with their eye.

Maybe if you spent less time scrutinizing and criticizing, you'd realize that.

#94 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

QQ Cam needs to put on his big boy pants.

You're team was 2-14 in 2010/11 season. You spent all of 2010 blaming your QB and coach for the team's failure, ironically just like you are today. You sit and long for the only real successful season your team ever had and demand every new QB to get you there without fixing the real issues on your team because you seriously seem to believe you're one good QB from the SB. I've been on this site a little over a year and see the same whining and crying over every lost by folks telling their QB to put on his big boy pants.

It's no wonder you applaud your receiver's behavior. The Panthers look like they have a lot of "big boys" wearing pants on their team.

#95 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

Cam is focused on the Panthers. Doesn't strike me as a guy who gets hung up on negativity in the media. Been playing through that for a while now.

#96 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,738 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:25 AM

the media lies? nonsense the media never lies.

they can't put it on the media if it's not true...
oh wait, that's the internet...
oh wait... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!

#97 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

Footballisasport, answer me one quick question. Do you honestly think that the people's opinions on this site have any real bearing on Cam, Smith, the media, or anything Panther related? Do you think that any number of the asshats that think that because Cam might get a "mind coach" this means he is mentally unstable, have any real affect on Cam or this team?

He thinks the media decides the careers of players. Enough said

#98 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:19 AM

You're team was 2-14 in 2010/11 season. You spent all of 2010 blaming your QB and coach for the team's failure, ironically just like you are today. You sit and long for the only real successful season your team ever had and demand every new QB to get you there without fixing the real issues on your team because you seriously seem to believe you're one good QB from the SB. I've been on this site a little over a year and see the same whining and crying over every lost by folks telling their QB to put on his big boy pants.

It's no wonder you applaud your receiver's behavior. The Panthers look like they have a lot of "big boys" wearing pants on their team.

This is exactly what proves you have no idea what you are talking about. There have been literally zero people who haven't blamed our defense as a major reason the team sucks. Literally everyone says our offense line has been playing like ass this season. For some reason no one understands you simply ignore everything not related to Cam then make up poo about how we blame him for everything which only makes you look like an idiot.

#99 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,780 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:43 AM

who is this footballisasport guy anyway because i damn well guarantee you i could slap the poo out of my keyboard with my shoe and post whatever results and it'd be more accurate than anything this clown has said

#100 Cj72

Cj72

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:44 AM

Wow...And you wonder why your team isn't in the same conversation with the elite teams.

Yep, you caught caught me, its all my fault!!

#101 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,915 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:02 AM

Plenty of successful, high profile athletes consult with a sports psychologist... so I'm not sure why this is a story?

#102 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,208 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

who is this footballisasport guy anyway because i damn well guarantee you i could slap the poo out of my keyboard with my shoe and post whatever results and it'd be more accurate than anything this clown has said

Seriously. Can you believe hes actually using an excuse of Cam having lazy eyes for his creepy eyes thingy last week with the media?

#103 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

Today, Ron looked like a guy that was told by his bosses "These are the players you were given, these are the players you will win or lose with." He looked like a sales manager that was told to grow sales 40% with no budget and half his reps laid off.

That is pretty much what he souunded like on Panther talk last nite, but he sounded like he ws good with it - maybe someone slipped him a valium.

#104 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 3,930 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

People will love Rivera in a few weeks

#105 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

Plenty of successful, high profile athletes consult with a sports psychologist... so I'm not sure why this is a story?

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with it, I don't see why anyone thought it was a negative. It seems it may not be true now but it's completely normal. Somebody on here yesterday said that suggesting he was weeing one was akin to suggesting he had a mental illness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.