• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#106 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:58 AM

Team could be falling apart...hope Rivera keeps control of the team and rights the ship

#107 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,781 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

who is this footballisasport guy anyway because i damn well guarantee you i could slap the poo out of my keyboard with my shoe and post whatever results and it'd be more accurate than anything this clown has said

he's one of the guys i have on ignore. his cam homerism goes beyond most and is just as bad as the haters/trolls/pricks that i also have on ignore.

#108 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,781 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Team could be falling apart...hope Rivera keeps control of the team and rights the ship

team isn't falling apart.

whole lotta drama around these parts.

you'd think the season was over.

#109 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

I don't know, they used to call Tom Landry 'Ole Stone Face'

and then there is Tony Dungy,

aberations both of course.

Personally, I would not care if he is a statue if he could win a game against a decent team.

Fwiw, lots of NFL coaches have relatively calm demeanor's. In addition to the ones you mentioned, Joe Gibbs, Don Shula, and Bill Walsh come to mind.

#110 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,949 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

People will love Rivera in a few weeks

My God I hope you're right

#111 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,949 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

team isn't falling apart.

whole lotta drama around these parts.

you'd think the season was over.

I already feel like it is. I feel cheated. But I'm paranoid in nature.

#112 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

Jon Gruden please come coach our team

I'm going to need you to put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard son.

#113 Cj72

Cj72

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

Wow some of you like to overreact. Cam is young, hes just got to learn to take the pressure when things go bad along with the praise when they go good. No big deal, we just have to be patient.

#114 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,536 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

I'm going to need you to put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard son.

never understood why some people were so in love with the idea of bringing him in. he blew his wad in 2002 and coasted to oblivion over the next six years.

#115 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

he's one of the guys i have on ignore. his cam homerism goes beyond most and is just as bad as the haters/trolls/pricks that i also have on ignore.

What's a Cam "homerism"

Ahd why is telling the truth being preceived as being a "hater/trolls/pricks?"

So far everything I've said to you folks about this team has come to fruition. Using Cam as a scape-goat and workhorse for the continued issues of this team isn't going to make this team any better..Only speaking the truth.

I only defend Cam because I seriously don't see the reason why he's being hated on by some of you fans except for personal prejudices and extreme immaturity. No one has a legitimate reason for the constant criticism on Cam except they see everyone else doing it and they simply follow.

Don't hate me because I respect this sport and get into the clownishness that can insue at times.

#116 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Cameron will play his ass off in Atlanta on Sunday. Bank it!

For a change I hope your right, because if he doesn't our season is sunk.

#117 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

What's a Cam "homerism"

Ahd why is telling the truth being preceived as being a "hater/trolls/pricks?"

So far everything I've said to you folks about this team has come to fruition. Using Cam as a scape-goat and workhorse for the continued issues of this team isn't going to make this team any better..Only speaking the truth.

I only defend Cam because I seriously don't see the reason why he's being hated on by some of you fans except for personal prejudices and extreme immaturity. No one has a legitimate reason for the constant criticism on Cam except they see everyone else doing it and they simply follow.

Don't hate me because I respect this sport and get into the clownishness that can insue at times.

Show one person who uses Cam as a scape goat and blames all of the teams problems on Cam. Otherwise stop posting such stupid and ignorant crap.

#118 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

Show one person who uses Cam as a scape goat and blames all of the teams problems on Cam. Otherwise stop posting such stupid and ignorant crap.

It is seriously ignoring or quickly dismissing the real problems of your team. You do hold Cam way more responsible for things that is more a team issue than him. So not only is he carrying the burden of his own mistakes, but to minimize the obvious team problems, you tend to intentionally magnified everything he does three times more than everyone elses.That is why I said he's being scape-goated.

You made way to much out what Smitty did. If I was a Panther fan, I would have squashed it at the door because your team have way more bigger problems than how Cam handles himself on a bench after getting a beatdown like they did. Especially when everyone else were sulking worst than he was emotionally that night. This team do not need that sort of silly media attention.

Leaders don't come in one package. I'm so sick of the silly, he's not doing this so he's not being a leader. Or, he's not doing that so he's immature. Let him do what he's blessed to do and let the other players do their part to help the team emontionally, mentally, and physically. Do you seriously believe leaders do it all? No...They surround themselves with people who can do the things they can't

I get frustrated with you folks because I seriously want to see you succeed even if my reason for being here was because of Cam.

FYI, I'm a lover of the game, not just a fan of a team.

#119 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

It is seriously ignoring or quickly dismissing the real problems of your team. You do hold Cam way more responsible for things that is more a team issue than him. So not only is he carrying the burden of his own mistakes, but to minimize the obvious team problems, you tend to intentionally magnified everything he does three times more than everyone elses.That is why I said he's being scape-goated.

You made way to much out what Smitty did. If I was a Panther fan, I would have squashed it at the door because your team have way more bigger problems than how Cam handles himself on a bench after getting a beatdown like they did. Especially when everyone else were sulking worst than he was emotionally that night. This team do not need that sort of silly media attention.

Leaders don't come in one package. I'm so sick of the silly, he's not doing this so he's not being a leader. Or, he's not doing that so he's immature. Let him do what he's blessed to do and let the other players do their part to help the team emontionally, mentally, and physically. Do you seriously believe leaders do it all? No...They surround themselves with people who can do the things they can't

I get frustrated with you folks because I seriously want to see you succeed even if my reason for being here was because of Cam.

FYI, I'm a lover of the game, not just a fan of a team.

First off, every single week of last season there was a thread talking about how shitty our defense was. There have been plenty already this season talking about how they can't tackle, the coverage is too soft, etc. Everyone admits they were and still are a huge problem. To say we are ignoring or dismissing the real problems of the team either means you are just a dumbass or you are the one ignoring the hundreds of threads made about them.

Second off, so you can't show one person then? Great, everyone here would appreciate if you stopped posting such stupid and ignorant crap.

#120 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

First off, every single week of last season there was a thread talking about how shitty our defense was. There have been plenty already this season talking about how they can't tackle, the coverage is too soft, etc. Everyone admits they were and still are a huge problem. To say we are ignoring or dismissing the real problems of the team either means you are just a dumbass or you are the one ignoring the hundreds of threads made about them.

Second off, so you can't show one person then? Great, everyone here would appreciate if you stopped posting such stupid and ignorant crap.

My "crap" is only "stupid and ignorant" because you are to arrogantly blind to see that I am right. You make up 1001 threads to fix your QB but very little on how to fix the rest of your team when it's the team as a whole that has problems. Your O-line is like a house of cards that fall as soon as the opposing team moves. Your defense sometimes seem to be playing on a different level than their opponents, and you have a hot head receiver who sometimes hurt your team on and off the field with his antics but folks rather not lash out at him. You much rather project your disdain for his behavior onto your QB and label him as the one with the problem.

Your behavior towards Cam reminds me of a step-mother and her attitude towards her own vs. her step kids. Very heavy handed with your endless criticism of what he does. While willing to make endless excuses for those you more care for. Expect way more out of him than you do those you know you should.be harder on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.