Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice/Suggestions Needed

71 posts in this topic

Posted

CatofWar has a friend in govt??? No way man.

Lol. He's a good dude, used to work under me.

Posted

You know, I didn't even know this place looked like this until after I was already an employee and then it took me about a week to realize just how bad the damage to the place is. If I had known it was like this i would not have accepted the job.

I've already filled out a online complaint form with osha. I'm planning on calling environmental health tomorrow for some advise on who else to call.

Who governs places like that? USDA? Hell, call PETA. They'll flip out.

Posted

That is some crazy poo! I have no advise but listen to everybody else....

Posted

I really don't understand how they've been able to stay afloat. They are actually a member of AAHA, which I'm planning on contacting them too.

Yesterday, the tech told me that she administers rabies vaccines, she said they aren't supposed to do that, only the Dr.'s are supposed to.

Posted

You might have a case against the owner of the dog, too. It sounds like you have serious damage to your hand.

Posted

Please help that cat out that theyve stuck in the cage - what a bunch of sick bastards

1 person likes this

Posted

Contact the labor board.

Posted

Please help that cat out that theyve stuck in the cage - what a bunch of sick bastards

my jaw hit the floor when I read that...It absolutely breaks my heart how people treat animals

Makes me so happy that I rescued my doggie...

1 person likes this

Posted

Agree with others who have suggested seeing a lawyer. Seems to be the most logical thing to do. You need advice from a professional - someone that can help expedite your care while also protecting your rights as an employee.

Posted

as well as get that sh*thole closed down so those poor animals are taken care of properly...they should be ashamed to call themselves vets...

shame on them! I hope they rot

Posted

This morning about 7:30 I let the cat out and let her roam. She's still out & they haven't said anything about it.

I'm having a real difficult time working here. I can't just quit either. At least while I have been here, I know the animals I'm responsible for are being taken care of.

They used to have a lot of business. But now they are lucky to have 2 surgeries & 2 dentals a week and 3-5 appointments a day for 3 days a week. My hours are m-w-f 7:30-12:30 and tue& th 7:30-5:30. Most of my time here is spent doing nothing because I can do my job in about 2 hrs and then I'm done. I'm supposed to stay busy during off time. I've been here for just over a month and I've cleaned this place top to bottom and it still looks and smells like poo. I guess after years of neglect this place really needs bulldozed. Oh I didn't even mention the run. The run is an approximately 25×25 fenced in area where the

dogs go use the bathroom. Its so gross! For at least 50 years dogs have been eliminating out there. Its rank, let me tell you!! Can you imagine 50+ years of urine & poo? The poo is scooped but the urine is not.

I still can't get over how he's housing chickens here too. He also has bees.

I think the hardest part for me to deal with is knowing what's happening and feeling so helpless about it.

Posted

We can get the animal liberation front to free em all and burn that fuger to the ground.

RabbitRescue005.jpg

1 person likes this