Panther Talk on Now (8.05pm)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 csx

csx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Ron seems a little "lost in the shuffle" this week. That's a bit concerning to me.

He has never come across well in regards to speaking to me. He seems to use a lot of words that don't mean much. Not that I can speak in public at all...just an observation.

#12 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• LocationOn a Sales Call
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

He has never come across well in regards to speaking to me. He seems to use a lot of words that don't mean much. Not that I can speak in public at all...just an observation.

His first press conference as our head coach had me pretty excited. He just seems a shell of his public self lately. Today he was all figgity during his presser, rocking back and forth. He knows this team may be heading in a direction that might be detrimental to his career and there is no Calvary on the way.

#13 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

He tries to explain problems. Most coaches just deny they exist.

#14 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• LocationOn a Sales Call
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

He is almost honest to a fault. Kind of the anti-Fox. He even said in a press conference once that he says too much sometimes.

#15 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:12 AM

I would still rather have Rivera stumble while trying to explain things then have Fox smile and suggest everything is fine, or give us the dreaded "It is what it is".

Lets not forget guys that Rivera is only a 2nd year HC. Cam needs to be given some room to grow as a QB and Rivera needs to be given some room to grow as a HC. Nobody wants to hear that, but it's true.

#16 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

I would still rather have Rivera stumble while trying to explain things then have Fox smile and suggest everything is fine, or give us the dreaded "It is what it is".

Lets not forget guys that Rivera is only a 2nd year HC. Cam needs to be given some room to grow as a QB and Rivera needs to be given some room to grow as a HC. Nobody wants to hear that, but it's true.

I'd rather have the coach that wins and the everything that's fine guy had his team in the Superbowl in only his second year as a head coach. I can't help but question if we took a step backwards in term of coaching. Nobody wants to hear that, but it could be true.

Rivera will be given plenty of time to prove himself though.

#17 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:54 AM

Lets not forget guys that Rivera is only a 2nd year HC.

Yeah, John Fox didn't do much his second years as a HC.

#18 FugginPoo

FugginPoo

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:14 AM

Rivera is what he is

#19 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

You gotta admit Foxy had some legit defensive talent from previous GMs and two sturdy running backs. You could go through every spot on D and take 2003 guys over 2012 just about. Even Morgan over Beason.

#20 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

Fox didn't like the idea of using all young players on a team and you see why now. Its very challenging and takes time to develop. Rivera was given a short and cheep contract and we might be seeing why right now. Good DC bad Coach but he still has time to prove people wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users