Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of Two Things Will Happen After Falcons Game....

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KillerBird2k' timestamp='1348542884' post='1919033']

Whatever floats your boat Pantie fan, lol.
[/quote]

(Ponders to self as to why lil birdy got run off is own boards. How could this be?! Did fellow lil birdies not see how creative this lil birdy is? Did they laugh and call him names and not let him join in lil birdy games? I will surely not sleep well tonight. What a travesty.)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigFurryKittyMan' timestamp='1348543134' post='1919038']

Like you have any control over how good your team is and like we have any control over how bad our team is. News flash, we are just fans and have 0% ownership or responsibility that happens with our franchises. Every franchise goes through good years and bad years. So enjoy these good years while they last because in a few years the roles will be reversed. The Panthers will be on top and the Falcons will look like crap. So continue to take pride in something you have had nothing to do with.
[/quote]

Don't worry, if the stars line up correctly, we will beat the birds and you will not see this guy on here until we play them at home.....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panther_mountain' timestamp='1348543358' post='1919046']
(Ponders to self as to why lil birdy got run off is own boards. How could this be?! Did fellow lil birdies not see how creative this lil birdy is? Did they laugh and call him names and not let him join in lil birdy games? I will surely not sleep well tonight. What a travesty.)
[/quote]

I wouldnt be able to sleep well either if my team sucked as bad as the Panties. lol
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolinapf' timestamp='1348543397' post='1919048']
Don't worry, if the stars line up correctly, we will beat the birds and you will not see this guy on here until we play them at home.....
[/quote]

You guys play us home sunday. lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KillerBird2k' timestamp='1348543472' post='1919052']

[/quote]

At our home....pay attention little birds....lol!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KillerBird2k' timestamp='1348543472' post='1919052']

[/quote]

ATL education system at its finest

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1348543669' post='1919055']

ATL education system at its finest
[/quote]

Lol! Right!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KillerBird2k' timestamp='1348543438' post='1919050']

I wouldnt be able to sleep well either if my team sucked as bad as the Panties. lol
[/quote]

No need to be defensive lil birdy. You are amongst friends here. We sleep very well here lil birdy. We do not get awoken in the middle of the night by players needing to get bailed out of jail. Makes for a good nights rest. :)

Posted · Report post

I guess that shut him up......he can't read....I said when we play them at home....lol!!!

Posted · Report post

As good as the Falcons are I'll be content if we're competitive and play them close

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CardiacCats' timestamp='1348544026' post='1919066']
As good as the Falcons are I'll be content if we're competitive and play them close
[/quote]

It's kinda weird...after the Bucs loss we seem to have came out more focused and competitive, hope we are the same way this week, I'm sure they know how important this game is....

Posted · Report post

Problem is, Rivera will be working against the grain all year. He's going to have to get a signature win and/or get us over .500 at some point his season. His track record is poor thus far and he is making a lot of questionable comments/decisions in the three games we've played thus far, both in-game and post-game.

He ABSOLUTELY has to do something to gain back our confidence because as far as that goes, he's in the red right now.
2 people like this