Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of Two Things Will Happen After Falcons Game....

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm thinking at least two more arrests before Sunday. Think we have a good chance at this one.

Posted · Report post

Problem is, Rivera will be working against the grain all year. He's going to have to get a signature win and/or get us over .500 at some point his season. His track record is poor thus far and he is making a lot of questionable comments/decisions in the three games we've played thus far, both in-game and post-game.

He ABSOLUTELY has to do something to gain back our confidence because as far as that goes, he's in the red right now.

This is the truth.....^^^^^^^^^

Posted · Report post

First, we lose, Huddle implodes with "Fire Rivera" threads, and "Bench ?" whoever threads...Second, we win and "Chud is the man" threads..."Cam no slump" threads....just saying from experience after being here so long...agree or disagree? Your thoughts...

I somewhat disagree. I think the treads will depend on how we play the game and how good or poor the playcalling is. We didn't look anything like we looked last year, offensively, against the Giants this year. We didn't attack their corners and we abandoned the run. Our playcalling completly confused me in that game...

Posted · Report post

It's not about losing, it's about HOW you lose

Posted · Report post

I am glad I have a moron filter that filters out 90% of Falcon fans. :)

Posted · Report post

It's kinda weird...after the Bucs loss we seem to have came out more focused and competitive, hope we are the same way this week, I'm sure they know how important this game is....

Did we come out more focused, or are the Saints just terrible this year? IMO, its a little of both.

Posted · Report post

Win = Playoff talk. Lose = burn down the stadium

Posted · Report post

Falcons are September champions... congrats!

Posted · Report post

You're just like the garbage SaintJ and Alejandro, you wanna come when your teams on top but fuggin are never to be found when you can't handle any loss

Intended for the falcon troll