Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These refs have got to go

160 posts in this topic

Posted

Man even Chucky's pissed and this dude loves everyone

Posted

I bet Jimmy Clausen is happy watching his boy score the winning non TD

Posted

and they even fuging reviewed it.

That was the bad part

Posted

fug the NFL. This poo is stupid. Billion dollar company arguing over nickels. I'd be turning over cars if this happened to the Panthers.

Posted

This tweet sums up the game

The Iron Sheik@the_ironsheik

referee in the NFL have grasshopper dick and dumber than@JoseCanseco forever

Posted

The catch was iffy, it could've gone either way replacement officals or no.

the obvious PI they missed and the one before was bullshit

Posted

2 grand a game or 6 grand, cheap f###s.

Posted

Personally I love it. Last night/tonights games have been the best in years. Schaub's ears getting knocked off. Let em play lol!

1 person likes this

Posted

Steve Young is about to have a stroke...

Posted

If both players have their hands on the ball, regardless of who has "more" of a possession, doesn't the ball automatically go to the receiver? I thought that was the rule so that there would never be any doubt or a judgement call on this. Am I making this stuff up? I'm pretty sure I read this somewhere.

Yes and no. That applies to simultaneous possession. There was nothing simultaneous about that. The defender intercepted it, then Tate reached in and put two hands on the ball.

Green Bay got fugged big time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes and no. That applies to simultaneous possession. There was nothing simultaneous about that. The defender intercepted it, then Tate reached in and put two hands on the ball.

Green Bay got fugged big time.

I thought you couldn't get possession of the ball in the air. If you catch the ball in the air but you can't bring it to the ground, it's never called a catch then fumble. It's an incomplete pass. That's the way it's always been. Tate reached in while the defender was still in the air. I don't see why that wouldn't be considered simultaneous.

Posted

Man, the Packers should have made a statement. They shouldn't have come back for the extra point. These coaches have been complaining non-stop, yet when you have a chance to make a bold statement, you don't do it? Having the Seahawks kick an extra point without the Packers on the field, would have been the lasting image of these replacement refs. The Packers missed their chance there.