Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pack robbed

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Why have instant replay if you can't fix that??

Maybe this will get the real refs back sooner. But...not being able to correct a mistake like this....has to change.

Posted

horrible horrible horrible

Posted

Goodell just has to bend over and take it raw from the real refs to get them back. The integrity of the game is damaged.

Posted

Definitely a horrible call.

But since it was ruled a simultaneous catch, it was not reviewable. Which is pretty stupid.

Posted

If replay can confirm that it wasn't a simultaneous catch though, they should overturn. There were two officials in the endzone waiting for the other to make a call, and then at the same time they made different calls. If I was a Packer fan, I know I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

Posted

The world will rejoice when the real refs come back... then after one bad call, the fans will hate them once again.

3 people like this

Posted

True statement, grass is always greener, until Hochuli explains a call for 10 minutes.

Posted

The simultaneous catch shouldn't even be discussed since Tate pushed down Shields before the ball even got there. And they reviewed this sh**.

Posted

Actually, the SeaHawks did bring down the ball. The Packer just had a piece of it.

Posted

fug the pack.

Posted

Look like a clean catch for the Packers player and a tackle by the Seahawks player. Whatever happened after that is null and void since it becomes a touchback and Packers ball.

The game was poorly officiated. They also gave Rodgers a kicking ball on his extra point and the pass interference and roughing the passer calls that benefited the Seahawks were a joke as well.

Posted

Looks like the Pack was robbed, but chances are good they will end up in the playoffs anyway. I pity the Hawks if they meet the Pack in the post season.