Photo
- - - - -

Does Aaron Rodgers have leadership issues or need a mind coach?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#16 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,177 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:54 AM

You can't possibly compare Rodgers to Cam in this instance. Cam's attitude was a result of poor play by himself and his teammates. Rodgers attitude was the result of poor officiating which cost them the game. The Packers put themselves in a position to win, even with Rodgers getting sacked 8 times. Eventhough their offense didn't perform as expected, the officials cost them the win. I applaud the Packers for their performance, their heart and their determination to win, not to give up when it appeared they were beat, when it was clear that they had lost momentum. That's what I want from our team, the Carolina Panthers, well that and a defense that plays like the Seahawks...

I didn't realize that the Packers offense played that good last night. I thought they only scored 1 touchdown last night and only had 12 points.

if only scoring 1 TD is good enough to "put themselves in a position to win" we should be 3-0 this year

#17 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,171 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:01 AM

I didn't realize that the Packers offense played that good last night. I thought they only scored 1 touchdown last night and only had 12 points.

if only scoring 1 TD is "good enough to win" we should be 3-0 this year

The Packers played through adversity they faced. Giving up 8 sacks would rattle any QB and shake the confidence of any team and their coaches. Instead of allowing this to happen, they pushed through and lost the game on a bad officating call, not a interception or fumble or anyother bone headed play. I'm not so sure that we would've even been anywhere near a position to win that game against the Seahawks. I think Rodgers had less than 50 yards passing the first half. They changed their gameplan completly in order to move the ball down field. I'm not saying that their offense played lights out of course, but what I'm saying is the say thing that you say, if you watched the game, they played with heart...

#18 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

The Packers played through adversity they faced. Giving up 8 sacks would rattle any QB and shake the confidence of any team and their coaches. Instead of allowing this to happen, they pushed through and lost the game on a bad officating call, not a interception or fumble or anyother bone headed play. I'm not so sure that we would've even been anywhere near a position to win that game against the Seahawks. I think Rodgers had less than 50 yards passing the first half. They changed their gameplan completly in order to move the ball down field. I'm not saying that their offense played lights out of course, but what I'm saying is the say thing that you say, if you watched the game, they played with heart...

It seems like you are just making excuses to justify in your mind that cam's attitude is not ok but aaron rodgers is.

What a sad fellow.

#19 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

• HUDDLER
  • 3,171 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

It seems like you are just making excuses to justify in your mind that cam's attitude is not ok but aaron rodgers is.

What a sad fellow.

Get real, that wasn't an excuse, it was a fact!

#20 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,177 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

That's great. The Packers played with heart. Awesome.

My point has nothing to do with the Packer's heart. it was Aaron Rodgers acting like most competitors would after a tough loss. Much like Cam does. It is called being a competitor. Not an leaderless emotional headcase that needs a mind coach.

#21 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

Get real, that wasn't an excuse, it was a fact!

sad, smh if these are panther fans you don't need enemies.

#22 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,177 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

And my larger point has nothing to do with Cam or Rodgers. It is about sports media that has devolved into one step away from political media with their stupidity, laziness, and knee jerk reactions

#23 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

And my larger point has nothing to do with Cam or Rodgers. It is about sports media that has devolved into one step away from political media with their stupidity, laziness, and knee jerk reactions

The whole issue was born from comments from Panther fans. Sports fans in general (I am aware I am part of this) love drama. NFL is just a soap opera for men. It shouldn't be taken so seriously, it's just entertainment.

#24 NineOhTheRino

NineOhTheRino

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

hero worship

#25 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

• HUDDLER
  • 3,171 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

That's great. The Packers played with heart. Awesome.

My point has nothing to do with the Packer's heart. it was Aaron Rodgers acting like most competitors would after a tough loss. Much like Cam does. It is called being a competitor. Not an leaderless emotional headcase that needs a mind coach.

I understand your point as well as I understand that it's not directly releative. Yes all players deal with losses in a not so positive way to the media. However, Rodgers and Cam attitude are unrelated and a comparision isn't accurate.
Did you watch Rodgers during the game, on the sidline, after a sacked series? He was looking over game picutures of, what I believe to be, Seahawks defense. He was trying to find a way to win against their defense.
Did you watch Cam during the game after a 3 and out series? He was looking away from the coach that was holding the pictures for him to look it.
I know that Cam is young, but it's time to grow up and lead.

#26 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

Rodgers is not a leader. His stupid dance and jig in the end zone is a sign of immaturity. And that was too much pouting and crying about officials after the game for a team that scored 1 TD. He'll never be as good as Brett Favre was.

#27 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

Can you imagine the outrage if Cam shoved a cameraman!

#28 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

Can you imagine the outrage if Cam shoved a cameraman!

...Or blamed a loss on a bad call and not the fact he mustered 1 TD in a nationally televised game.

#29 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,177 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

I understand your point as well as I understand that it's not directly releative. Yes all players deal with losses in a not so positive way to the media. However, Rodgers and Cam attitude are unrelated and a comparision isn't accurate.
Did you watch Rodgers during the game, on the sidline, after a sacked series? He was looking over game picutures of, what I believe to be, Seahawks defense. He was trying to find a way to win against their defense.
Did you watch Cam during the game after a 3 and out series? He was looking away from the coach that was holding the pictures for him to look it.

I would like to take your word for it, but for someone who lambasted someone earlier about "facts" you should have known that the Panthers did not have one 3 and out the entire Giants game. We actually moved the ball well. The only problem was that we had sacks and turnovers at terrible times during the game.

#30 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

Did you watch last week or the week before when one of rodger's receivers ran a route wrong and he was then intercepted? Rodgers yelled at his receiver and showed a disgusted face, how did he inspire his receiver then if you care to explain. How was that leadership?

As I said before you are excusing rodgers and other quarterbacks shortcomings in leadership moments but only criticising cam. You obviously have an agenda, maybe you secretly don't like cam. I have no idea but it's blatant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.