Photo
- - - - -

Does Aaron Rodgers have leadership issues or need a mind coach?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
87 replies to this topic

#76 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

Why would that surprise you? He has been spewing the same hateful and racist crap on here for years.

Remember when I said Cam was too stupid to be an NFL QB and he had no business on the field for us? Remember when I said he was a thug that would bring our whine and cheese image down a notch if we annointed him?

#77 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

For the record, last night Aaron Rodgers shoved a camera man and was terse and short during his post game presser after losing a game in which his offense played relatively poorly.

I think his leadership should be questioned and he needs a mind coach.

Still waiting on the media firestorm.

His team just got jobbed by incompetent asshats. I don't blame him

#78 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

KT has been spewing racist bullpoo on this forum for years... he's doing it again in this thread. However, and this is in NO WAY defending anything that he has said, it's obvious to me that there is something more than just casual "dislike" or whatever you want to call it of Cam. He is under a microscope for sure... part of it is that he is essentially being put up as the savior of this franchise... which he completely has the ability to be. But unfortunately for some, his being black is an issue...

Of course for KT, race is the root of every single bit of criticism against Cam, and that is absolutely wrong. KT told me, and many others that we would never, ever even HAVE a black QB in Carolina, much less that we would root for one... he was wrong, we all knew it and it was proven... now he's got to have another angle of attack... so I pretty much just ignore everything he says because he's coming from a very deep hole of disallusionment that he'll never get out of.

As for Cam, my comment earlier in the thread stands... if you're not going to stand behind our franchise QB, then gtfo. Obviously everyone has an opinion, and sometimes every player deserves criticism... but constant bad mouthing and poo talking about the guy is just stupid... take it to a rival board.

#79 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

Of course for KT, race is the root of every single bit of criticism against Cam, and that is absolutely wrong.

Ive never said such a thing, you sound insecure.

KT told me, and many others that we would never, ever even HAVE a black QB in Carolina, much less that we would root for one...

BS. You told me Rodney Peete, we dont need one, we're fine with the scrubs we got. Now you never mention Peete anymore. He was simply a token for your guilt. I also dont recall you all those years championing what a QB like Cam can do. That was me and you know it. Now you want to play the "oh we finally got one so KT was wrong" angle. Try again.

now he's got to have another angle of attack...

Its not angle of attack when you respond to stupidity, ignorance, and fear

so I pretty much just ignore everything he says because he's coming from a very deep hole of disallusionment that he'll never get out of.

Yet you stay coming in these thread behind me. Dying to get some attention off my name. You could've made your points without even mentioning me if this were the case. I make you feel guilty PERIOD. You've got friends and family who share a lot of the sentiments I describe. Its OK, you can be better than that biscuit. Funny thing is, you live in a town home of one of the most racist and despicable events ever in US history and you play the "racism and bias doesnt exist" angle.

As for Cam, my comment earlier in the thread stands... if you're not going to stand behind our franchise QB, then gtfo. Obviously everyone has an opinion, and sometimes every player deserves criticism... but constant bad mouthing and poo talking about the guy is just stupid... take it to a rival board.

The only meaningful thing in your post. You could've stated it out without the pot shot to me. But again instinct kicked in.

#80 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

For the record, last night Aaron Rodgers shoved a camera man and was terse and short during his post game presser after losing a game in which his offense played relatively poorly.

I think his leadership should be questioned and he needs a mind coach.

Still waiting on the media firestorm.

No - he needs better officiating.

I didn't see AR with his blanky on the sideline staring off into space, either.

FTR; Rogers is probably the best QB in the entire NFL. He has a SB. He is a legitimate MVP candidate.

Newton is a kid who has played 19 NFL games. Not fair for either party to compare the two.

The media does not like Cam, guys. There's no reason for the Panthers fans to start going after each other because of what some fat yankee who drinks 18 cups of coffee says about Cam.

#81 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

i like cam as my QB but seriously dude.... Don't compare others to him for this matter. Cam is guilty and this is ALWAYS the way he acts! don't try that well so and so did it too crap! We have issues in Carolina, GB will bounce back faster than us, and likely the bears as well. Loses heart the heart of out team. Those teams get over it and continue competing! Ans yes, if the kid acts like this, get him a special coach because the head coach apparently hasn't nipped the issue!

#82 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

If you drop legitimate criticism on a black QB you are a racist - KT

Criticizing Obama is probably a hate crime to you as well!
LOL

#83 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

The media does not like Cam, guys. There's no reason for the Panthers fans to start going after each other because of what some fat yankee who drinks 18 cups of coffee says about Cam.

Unfortunately some of our fans will not see it that way. And its like dangling a raw steak in front of a hungry wolf. They're going to join the party and pile on and pounce too. We're already seeing it.

#84 4Corners

4Corners

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

If you drop legitimate criticism of a black QB you are a racist - KT

I told y'all that the reason the criticism on Cam by the "experts" and "analysts" is due to the fact that he made 99% of them look like dumb asses after he proved them wrong last season. Their all piling on him now because they want to clench to anything that could regain their credibility.

Cam does rub people the wrong way. Sorry, but it's true. I can't explain it. But I do think that a majority of the media wants Cam to go down in a blazing train wreck.

We need to rally behind Cam and the team at this point!!!!!

#85 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

Ive never said such a thing, you sound insecure.

BS. You told me Rodney Peete, we dont need one, we're fine with the scrubs we got. Now you never mention Peete anymore. He was simply a token for your guilt. I also dont recall you all those years championing what a QB like Cam can do. That was me and you know it. Now you want to play the "oh we finally got one so KT was wrong" angle. Try again.

Its not angle of attack when you respond to stupidity, ignorance, and fear

Yet you stay coming in these thread behind me. Dying to get some attention off my name. You could've made your points without even mentioning me if this were the case. I make you feel guilty PERIOD. You've got friends and family who share a lot of the sentiments I describe. Its OK, you can be better than that biscuit. Funny thing is, you live in a town home of one of the most racist and despicable events ever in US history and you play the "racism and bias doesnt exist" angle.

The only meaningful thing in your post. You could've stated it out without the pot shot to me. But again instinct kicked in.

lol

You're still a funny, funny guy... see I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about you... to everyone else on the forum... you make no sense, and your blabbering is complete nonsense...

Maybe later if I have time and feel like it I'll go back in some of those old threads and dig up some of that poo you spewed... it's even funnier that you accuse me of not mentioning Peete (when in fact he was a black QB that played for the Panthers) and now you never, ever mention all those times you claimed we would "never, ever have a black QB" now that we do in fact have one... one that I root for every Sunday... have a poster of in my office, is my profile pic on facebook, and is MY franchise QB.

Please, PLEASE go quote where I said "Rodney Peete, we dont need one, we're fine with the scrubs we got." I triple dog dare you to find such a thing.

#86 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

Well this thread has rambled on about long enough it seems.

#87 4Corners

4Corners

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

Unfortunately some of our fans will not see it that way. And its like dangling a raw steak in front of a hungry wolf. They're going to join the party and pile on and pounce too. We're already seeing it.

A message board isn't a good place to judge a fan base.

We all need to rally around Cam & The Panthers right now.

Cam has some growing up to do but so does 95% of the Carolina fan base.

#88 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:29 PM