Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Who will own the Panthers after Richardson?

64 posts in this topic

I was kidding but now I am starting to wonder. What would an nfl team run by ryan seacrest look like????

I was kidding but now I am starting to wonder. What would an nfl team run by ryan seacrest look like????

53317994.jpg

I could see him in the owners box.

53317994.jpg

I could see him in the owners box.

Give Simon the gm job and let paula run the offense while randy did the defense................. huh so it would look the same as it looks right now. Thanks

(JK not impling anything the lawyers with nothing to do would find offensive.)

It has been said his son would take over. Panthers won't be going anywhere. It's not easy for other cities to just get NFL teams and besides, a lot more teams have it way worse than us. Jaguars or Bucs would be moved to another city before the Panthers.

It's worth discussing

i suppose, but it's a very short discussion that no one really knows much about and, as i said, really worry about.

it's a discussion that took place quite a bit around here when jerry had the heart transplant and has happened at other times, like when he fired his two sons...but the result was usually the same. we don't know. there really isn't that much to do other than speculate about things that no one has enough information to make anything close to an informed decision. all we know is that most of us don't want the team to move but also most don't feel that is something likely to happen.

I'm going to own the Panthers. . .one day.

(scratches lotto ticket)

i suppose, but it's a very short discussion that no one really knows much about and, as i said, really worry about.

it's a discussion that took place quite a bit around here when jerry had the heart transplant and has happened at other times, like when he fired his two sons...but the result was usually the same. we don't know. there really isn't that much to do other than speculate about things that no one has enough information to make anything close to an informed decision. all we know is that most of us don't want the team to move but also most don't feel that is something likely to happen.

True enough for pie. Till then we'll make fun of it. Atferwards we will meltdown and the cycle will continue.

Probably someone in his family will inherit the Panthers. The Panthers have never had issues selling tickets and I never understand this forums constant paranoia about the Panthers leaving.