Photo
- - - - -

What Panthers Media are we allowed to post on the Huddle?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

#61 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:20 AM

thats is really good beer!

#62 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:17 PM

thanks for stumbling out of the short bus to give us this contribution

lol i cant even get mad at you trying to insult me.

Its like a midget telling Lebron he sucks at basketball.

Don't cast stones bro

#63 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:25 AM

What is it about the definition of "personal attacks" that you people don't understand?

and I don't care who started it, cut it out..

Edited by PntherPryd, 23 May 2009 - 10:58 PM.

#64 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:31 AM

hey-- "that which we dont speak of" has another episode out .......

just sayin... :D

#65 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

hey-- "that which we dont speak of" has another episode out .......

Is the episode called, "If the Pope craps in the Woods..."?

#66 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:35 AM

that which we WONT speak of just had Mike Minter on the show--- Its a shame we cant really tell folks....

:(

#67 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

If it's that important to you to share it with fellow fans then transcribe it without linking it and post it on the huddle. Just transcribe the interview and post it and don't link it.

But I figure at the end of the day you guys really want to build up the site with traffic thus the purpose of linking it here is to gain traffic for another place.

Why aren't you trying so hard to pimp this article on the Nebraska Cornhuskers website if it's Mike Minter?

Honestly Minter gives a million interviews and if there was anything breaking that he said it would have already been printed in one of the main media outlets.

#68 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,802 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:32 AM

AK you know your credibility rating goes down the toilet when you ask people for the rules humbly, they give them to you, and you get pissed off and start going on one of your righteous fanatic tangents because it doesn't satisfy you.

#69 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:23 AM

If it's that important to you to share it with fellow fans then transcribe it without linking it and post it on the huddle. Just transcribe the interview and post it and don't link it.

But I figure at the end of the day you guys really want to build up the site with traffic thus the purpose of linking it here is to gain traffic for another place.

Why aren't you trying so hard to pimp this article on the Nebraska Cornhuskers website if it's Mike Minter?

Honestly Minter gives a million interviews and if there was anything breaking that he said it would have already been printed in one of the main media outlets.

I might do that next time.

I have no connection with the site so ever. I dont produce it, run it, or benefit in any way from it.

I just see it as another Panthers media platform that gives back to the huddle with information we dont get anywhere else.

I just see it as funny because Zod has established a WELL SUPPORTED site with enough users to not have to worry about that stupid stuff.

Thats other site has a great podcast for Panther fans to hear. And if they dont come here to get that info they are going there anyways, thats my opinion.

#70 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:25 AM

cause i didnt know it existed.

I post Panthers stuff all the time to help support this place, i would have posted that if I seen it!

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com