Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snoop Lion endorses Obama

111 posts in this topic

Posted

My best friend is black

I just felt like quoting this.

Posted

Ron Paul's the only outspoken pro-pothead candidate and he's not in the race anymore. Duh. Obama evolved.

damn potheads being potheads and all...fuggin potheads

Posted

damn potheads being potheads and all...fuggin potheads

U no pothead...you sound mad.

Posted

Ah, you are able to decide based on policy, but black people can't. They only vote for Obama because of skin color.

Naaaah you're not racist at all. lol

When KT said that it is in white people's DNA to be racist, that is direct evidence that he is an overtly racist idiot.

2 people like this

Posted

I said it was in some of our fans DNA to hate on QBs like Cam. And you always prove me right. Didnt mention "white people". Funny how guilt works. Pull up the exact quote. Still pushing your KT is trying to destroy us, wake up white people rhetoric. Lol. Hatter why is lying and distortion second nature to your kind?

Are you gonna comment on the topic, or is your DNA getting the best of you?

1 person likes this

Posted

Funny how someone insinuates "code words" in other posts and attempts to mask these.

Posted

Snoop didnt use code words, he told you straight up, give Obama 4 more years. No need to hide it or create a hate group, he just spoke his mind freely.

Posted

Snoop didnt use code words, he told you straight up, give Obama 4 more years. No need to hide it or create a hate group, he just spoke his mind freely.

Different thread.

Posted

U no pothead...you sound mad.

haha

Posted

I said it was in some of our fans DNA to hate on QBs like Cam. And you always prove me right. Didnt mention "white people". Funny how guilt works. Pull up the exact quote. Still pushing your KT is trying to destroy us, wake up white people rhetoric. Lol. Hatter why is lying and distortion second nature to your kind?

You don't need to mention it when the direct context of your post made it implicitly clear what you were referencing.

Not to mention you have a history of it.

Posted

Let me break this down for you KT. When you say something so unfathomably stupid as "it's in some fans DNA to hate on a person like Cam" it proves that you are racist and here's why. Regardless of whether you mentioned a particular race is irrelevant. In fact the point would stand whether you were, in fact, referring to a white, asian, native american, or otherwise. What you are implying is that race specific DNA denotes racist behavior. This is directly parallel to racists claiming that it's ingrained into a black person's DNA to be violent women rapists.

What you do with this argument is try to make your bigoted stance viable by standing it up as inarguable. "It's in their DNA, there's nothing they can do but be bigoted!! Therefore it's perfectly rational for me to call them bigots and clearly that's why anyone that says anything negative against Cam does so! They were born that way! Bigots, Racist, Rawr!"

The notion that someone is born with inherent biases is absolutely retarded and you are retarded for having made that argument. I don't care if you are only making a statement that some people are born with biases toward natural leaders, the logic is still flawed and absolutely asinine.

Posted

Something being in your DNA is not race dependent.