#31 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

Snoop didnt use code words, he told you straight up, give Obama 4 more years. No need to hide it or create a hate group, he just spoke his mind freely.

#32 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

Snoop didnt use code words, he told you straight up, give Obama 4 more years. No need to hide it or create a hate group, he just spoke his mind freely.

Different thread.

#33 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

U no pothead...you sound mad.

haha

#34 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

I said it was in some of our fans DNA to hate on QBs like Cam. And you always prove me right. Didnt mention "white people". Funny how guilt works. Pull up the exact quote. Still pushing your KT is trying to destroy us, wake up white people rhetoric. Lol. Hatter why is lying and distortion second nature to your kind?

Are you gonna comment on the topic, or is your DNA getting the best of you?

You don't need to mention it when the direct context of your post made it implicitly clear what you were referencing.

Not to mention you have a history of it.

#35 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

I said it was in some of our fans DNA to hate on QBs like Cam. And you always prove me right. Didnt mention "white people". Funny how guilt works. Pull up the exact quote. Still pushing your KT is trying to destroy us, wake up white people rhetoric. Lol. Hatter why is lying and distortion second nature to your kind?

Are you gonna comment on the topic, or is your DNA getting the best of you?

Let me break this down for you KT. When you say something so unfathomably stupid as "it's in some fans DNA to hate on a person like Cam" it proves that you are racist and here's why. Regardless of whether you mentioned a particular race is irrelevant. In fact the point would stand whether you were, in fact, referring to a white, asian, native american, or otherwise. What you are implying is that race specific DNA denotes racist behavior. This is directly parallel to racists claiming that it's ingrained into a black person's DNA to be violent women rapists.

What you do with this argument is try to make your bigoted stance viable by standing it up as inarguable. "It's in their DNA, there's nothing they can do but be bigoted!! Therefore it's perfectly rational for me to call them bigots and clearly that's why anyone that says anything negative against Cam does so! They were born that way! Bigots, Racist, Rawr!"

The notion that someone is born with inherent biases is absolutely retarded and you are retarded for having made that argument. I don't care if you are only making a statement that some people are born with biases toward natural leaders, the logic is still flawed and absolutely asinine.

#36 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

Something being in your DNA is not race dependent.

#37 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hence my last paragraph. However race is implied with KT, especially with this argument, because of the rather large sample size of KT argument.

#38 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hence my last paragraph. However race is implied with KT, especially with this argument, because of the rather large sample size of KT argument.

No, race is inferred, whether it's implied or not. It's not KT's fault what you people want to see in his posts. He's an unapologetic black man and that's easy for some people to be threatened by because they're used to their own circles where black people aren't allowed to talk about it or be up front or strong in their views.

I've never seen KT say anything that I would construe as racist.

#39 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

Yes sorry, inferred. My last paragraph pointed out that while his intentions might not have been racist, the notion is still ridiculous.

As to your point, I don't know why you seem to assume that anyone that sees racism in KT has lived in a "sheltered from strong black personality" type environment. I can assure you that that is not the case with myself and it is quite clear to me that KT is racist. The problem with KT is that he doesn't realize that he's bigoted. His heart is in the right place as he tries to stand up for his race, but he's projecting his own paranoid racist thoughts onto others actions to explain them. He's done it over and over and over again. To use someone's race as a point of argument for someones motivation when the proof of such does not exist is racist.

#40 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

To use someone's race as a point of argument for someones motivation when the proof of such does not exist is racist.

For example, that black people vote for Obama because they're black and racist. Something which has been said about 3 times over the past day and I'm literally the only person who has pointed it out.

And that is why KT is needed. The fact is, there is a lot of racism on this board, and KT isn't shy about pointing it out, and more often than not, he is right. The anger he generates is evidence of that, imo.

#41 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:07 PM

We homo sapiens sapiens have always been tribal.
Since we crawled out of the slime.
My guess is it had competitive advantage.

That goes for everybody, btw.

The only thing that gives me hope is that for as long as we have been tribal, we have also been rather flexible with inclusion in the "in" group, whatever group you happen to be talking about.

It might take a UFO to get us there completely, but it happens, and it makes me happy to know that it is possible to get past the relative melanin content in an individual or group.

#42 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

For example, that black people vote for Obama because they're black and racist. Something which has been said about 3 times over the past day and I'm literally the only person who has pointed it out.

And that is why KT is needed. The fact is, there is a lot of racism on this board, and KT isn't shy about pointing it out, and more often than not, he is right. The anger he generates is evidence of that, imo.

I'm not arguing that racism doesn't exist, especially on this board. That doesn't mean that another racist, just from a different perspective, is needed for balance. Racism is racism, no matter where it comes from.

If I pointed out every white person I saw while walking through the mall and called them racist, surely I would be right about a percentage. Such is the case with KT. The anger he generates is because he either sees racism in EVERYTHING or he only decides to post when he "sees" racist overtones. Either example builds a trend and why people get upset with KT and his obvious agenda. For instance, when you or I point of racism, we don't get a poo storm on our head. There's a reason for that.

#43 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,376 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

why the hell did he change doggy dogg to lion now?

#44 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,958 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

I've never seen KT say anything that I would construe as racist.

You have to be fuging kidding me!!!!!

What little credibility you had just flew out the window.

#45 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,958 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

If there are people (and there are) who would vote for a candidate because of the color of their skin, they are racist.

If there are people (and there are) who would NOT vote for a candidate because of the color of their skin, they are racist.

However, every person who opposes Obama is not racist.....every person who supports Obama is not racist.

I don't support the guy because I do not agree with his political agenda and views on most things. Just like I did not support Kerry, Dukakis, etc.

If there was an Republican African American running for President.....I would support them whole heartedly. Why? Because I would agree with their political agenda....not because of their religion, gender, color of skin, etc.

Again, I could care less about the color of a man's skin. I have friends and family members that are damn near every race known....and do not see the color of their skin. Why....because it is an irrelevant point to me.

There are many on here (KT and you) who see NOTHING BUT the color of a person's skin. Who believe that every person who does not support Obama is a racist..who believe that every person who questions Cam Newton is a racist. Fact is, the only ones who actually has an issue with race you you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com