#46 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

why the hell did he change doggy dogg to lion now?

He said he took a trip to Jamaica and went to the hills and met with Rastafari priests. While there he said they asked him his name, he said Snoop Dogg. They told him "no! You are a Lion!". And he claims to have had a spiritual epiphany. He now claims he is the reincarnation of Bob Marley and claims rastafari as his religion now.

#47 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

No, race is inferred, whether it's implied or not. It's not KT's fault what you people want to see in his posts. He's an unapologetic black man and that's easy for some people to be threatened by because they're used to their own circles where black people aren't allowed to talk about it or be up front or strong in their views.

I've never seen KT say anything that I would construe as racist.

hahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah.... deep breathe hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah

You are either blind or just have your head so far up your liberal ass you can't see daylight.

#48 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

If there are people (and there are) who would vote for a candidate because of the color of their skin, they are racist.

If there are people (and there are) who would NOT vote for a candidate because of the color of their skin, they are racist.

However, every person who opposes Obama is not racist.....every person who supports Obama is not racist.

I don't support the guy because I do not agree with his political agenda and views on most things. Just like I did not support Kerry, Dukakis, etc.

If there was an Republican African American running for President.....I would support them whole heartedly. Why? Because I would agree with their political agenda....not because of their religion, gender, color of skin, etc.

Again, I could care less about the color of a man's skin. I have friends and family members that are damn near every race known....and do not see the color of their skin. Why....because it is an irrelevant point to me.

There are many on here (KT and you) who see NOTHING BUT the color of a person's skin. Who believe that every person who does not support Obama is a racist..who believe that every person who questions Cam Newton is a racist. Fact is, the only ones who actually has an issue with race you you.

Very well said, agree with you 100% if there was an African American candidate on the Republican ticket I would vote for them hands down, skin color should not matter.

He keeps calling me a racist because I am calling out the % of the blacks that will vote for Obama solely because of his skin color.

#49 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

#50 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,766 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

hills...lol

Most everyone calls it the bush. Rastafarians are a nasty bunch in Jamaica btw...

#51 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

A look at KTs awful rep can tell you a lot of people know he is a racist cocksucker.

#52 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

A look at KTs awful rep can tell you a lot of people know he is a racist cocksucker.

Yeah, its pretty obvious you care about rep.

This your alt? http://www.carolinah...-supermanprime/

#53 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

Yeah, its pretty obvious you care about rep.

This your alt? http://www.carolinah...-supermanprime/

Nope, someone mimicking me have them check the IP.

Nice try though Join date aug 2011 looks like someone is a camwagoner.

#54 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

Nope, someone mimicking me have them check the IP.

Nice try though Join date aug 2011 looks like someone is a camwagoner.

Oh thats cool. I guess just some guy mimicking you with 2 whole posts.

He was busy doing other stuff though, namely repping you up over and over again

Posted Image

#55 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

Straight up busted

#56 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

Very well said, agree with you 100% if there was an African American candidate on the Republican ticket I would vote for them hands down, skin color should not matter.

He keeps calling me a racist because I am calling out the % of the blacks that will vote for Obama solely because of his skin color.

Maybe KT is racist or prejudiced. Whatever. if I was a betting man I'd go with YES. But the way you talk leaves me with this impression that you always look at things as racial. But seriously, after having to vote for white candidates all of their lives can you blame them for voting for one of their own? You should ask yourself why is it that the most socially conservative group in the country is always voting D. Lynching chairs, throwing peanuts at people, bringing monkies to rallies is not helping. George Bush won FL because arab population down there voted for him in overwhelming numbers because they're socially conservative just like you.

You're losing everyone

#57 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

Oh thats cool. I guess just some guy mimicking you with 2 whole posts.

He was busy doing other stuff though, namely repping you up over and over again

Posted Image

hhhhaaaahahahaha

#58 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

Maybe KT is racist or prejudiced. Whatever. if I was a betting man I'd go with YES. But the way you talk leaves me with this impression that you always look at things as racial. But seriously, after having to vote for white candidates all of their lives can you blame them for voting for one of their own? You should ask yourself why is it that the most socially conservative group in the country is always voting D. Lynching chairs, throwing peanuts at people, bringing monkies to rallies is not helping. George Bush won FL because arab population down there voted for him in overwhelming numbers because they're socially conservative just like you.

You're losing everyone

No poo, of course he is every post he makes is racially directed example him calling out Jordan Gross with a entirely false argument, In 100% honesty the reason I was opposed to drafting Cam Newton was based entirely on the statement KT made about leaving the board if we didn't (I wanted A.J Green btw).

The reason I have been so aggressive about this is I am sick of seeing his hate spew all over this board unchecked, and blame or not voting for a candidate because he looks like you (yes I'm playing on Obama's if I had a son statement about Trayvon Martin) is just as racist as voting for them because they don't look like you.
Voting for a candidate based solely on there skin color is not only ignorant it is also deluded.

I vote based on who I view as the most qualified candidate for the job that person could be white black orange or green for all I care, I care about where my country is going and right now the financial future is beyond bleak.

I for one did not vote for Bush during his second term, I believe him to be nearly as incompetent as Obama, he is an appeaser he keeps changing his views in an obvious attempt to appease more voters while not following up on any of his promises....

Tell me this what has he changed in the last four years except for the national debt counter?

#59 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

How many black people have you voted for for President?

#60 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,451 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

How many black people have you voted for for President?

Back to the same old racist poo....if you did not vote for Obama you hate black people.

Just just can't fix stupid....and you rodeo are stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com