#1 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

I saw some awful and missed calls Sunday. The call in the GB game was so close it was not even overturnable on replay. All refs I have seen make crappy calls. It's just part of the game. Quit whinning and play the game. Your children are watching. There have always been bad calls.

#2 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,557 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

What a terrible thread

#3 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

<p>

What a terrible thread

All comments are appreciated.  Even those empty and lacking of any real comment. Glad to see you popped in.  If it had gone the other way maybe you'd agree.  Well now we've heard from the GB fans.

#4 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

Bat the ball way like Jennings should have, there wouldn't have been any need for a referee.

#5 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,042 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Bat the ball way like Jennings should have, there wouldn't have been any need for a referee.

hate it when people say stupid poo like this

#6 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

Am I the only person who notices bad officiating in the nfl is as old as the nfl? but you never hear public outcry over the ncaa football refs? i know the rules are a little different, but not that much. With all the bigtime bowl games and the lack of room for error in a college season...., doesn't it seem that they might be worse. But that's not the case? Point being, bring back the old refs. The problem will not go away.

#7 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

The NFL refs make bad calls every year. Who here remembers a certain game against the Cowgirls when the Panthers clearly blocked a field goal and were called for roughing the kicker?

Weren't any replacements that game. I also think they replayed it and upheld the lies.

#8 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

hate it when people say stupid poo like this

I hate when folks don't think...

Did the Packers need Jennings to catch the ball? Why was he trying to catch the ball when his team was leading and the game was all but over? All he had to do was bat the ball away and his team would have won.

I see you're to busy joining the let's hate on the refs bandwagon to realize that.

IMO, the media's ranting over the replacement Refs is because they were seen as Scabs. They are not the real Refs.

It's no different than when any other union employees go on strike and folks give the Scabs a hardtime.

#9 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

Am I the only person who notices bad officiating in the nfl is as old as the nfl? but you never hear public outcry over the ncaa football refs? i know the rules are a little different, but not that much. With all the bigtime bowl games and the lack of room for error in a college season...., doesn't it seem that they might be worse. But that's not the case? Point being, bring back the old refs. The problem will not go away.

Let's be honest, like everything else about this sport, the regular Refs know which teams they're to look out for. Don't kid yourself.

#10 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

I hate when folks don't think...

Did the Packers need Jennings to catch the ball? Why was he trying to catch the ball when his team was leading and the game was all but over? All he had to do was bat the ball away and his team would have won.

I see you're to busy joining the let's hate on the refs bandwagon to realize that.

IMO, the media's ranting over the replacement Refs is because they were seen as Scabs. They are not the real Refs.

It's no different than when any other union employees go on strike and folks give the Scabs a hardtime.

#11 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,948 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

Let's be honest, like everything else about this sport, the regular Refs know which teams they're to look out for. Don't kid yourself.

We saw what happens to GB and the Saints when they call offensive holding. No more Steelers getting an extra yard on every ball spot. Back to that poo. I'd rather have shitty unbiasedness than the reg refs.

#12 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

We saw what happens to GB and the Saints when they call offensive holding. No more Steelers getting an extra yard on every ball spot. Back to that poo. I'd rather have shitty unbiasedness than the reg refs.

NFLN had the never to mention that the Refs got a few calls wrong last night but you know they don't care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com