Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What if the scabs hand us a win next Sunday

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Will you still bitch about the replacement refs, or be a self respecting Panther and defend them for the rest of your life?

Posted

Nope, don't want to win that way. I'd rather lose the right way than win the wrong way.

Posted

I want them to actually win it.

But the refs tend to favor the home hostile environments with there calls....not road teams. They can screw a road team....less to worry about.

Posted

1 Its the team side not the tinderbox dont start going for the union stuff here. :}

2 I'll be a self respecting Panthers fan and protest it. We are a football team not a charity case and we will earn our wins.

Posted

I'd rather win. So I wouldn't care just like I don't care now.

2 people like this

Posted

Come on, you guys telling me if we were the Seahawks in that game, you'd be crying instead of celebrating the win? I'd just be like, "Tough luck," and smile. Obviously I want to earn a win but I mean, at this point, we take any win we can get.

1 person likes this

Posted

People forget how pooty the real refs are.

Remember when they called a phantom holding call on Smitty that took away a first and goal at the 1 yard line against the Vikings last season?? Then we Mare'd the game tying field goal instead of getting the TD for a win.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll probably admit to a bad call that helped us win, but I'll never apologize for a win...Of course, I'd rather have us win w.o bad calls

Posted

People forget how pooty the real refs are.

Remember when they called a phantom holding call on Smitty that took away a first and goal at the 1 yard line against the Vikings last season?? Then we Mare'd the game tying field goal instead of getting the TD for a win.

I remember that one...and good point....Real refs blew calls every week for as long as I remember

Posted

I remember that one...and good point....Real refs blew calls every week for as long as I remember

Yes, the real refs blow calls....but there were like 6 HUGE blown calls in that one game. As bad as the last play was... I don't think it was the worst one

Posted

If we're talking about like last night, that would be indefensible to me.

I mean, you can't give back a win, but that many badly blown, inexplicably made calls cannot be defended. I would just shut up, take the win, and hope to never speak of it again.

Posted

People would rather fuging lose?

You've all officially taken this sh*t too far. Wow.

2 people like this