Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fraternity suspended for alcohol enemas

79 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/us/tennessee-fraternity-suspended/index.html?c=us

LOL

The worst thing I had to do was have a circle jerk on to a saltine. But this???? Wow.

F*cking Pikes!

Posted · Report post

circle jerk on a saltine? seriously?

and wtf is wrong with people...what happened to kickin' back enjoying a few...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1348662569' post='1920548']

[b]The worst thing I had to do was have a circle jerk on to a saltine.[/b] But this???? Wow.

F*cking Pikes!
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fK2Nr.jpg[/img]
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1348662569' post='1920548']
[url="http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/us/tennessee-fraternity-suspended/index.html?c=us"]http://www.cnn.com/2...index.html?c=us[/url]

LOL

The worst thing I had to do was have a circle jerk on to a saltine. But this???? Wow.

F*cking Pikes!
[/quote]
[img]http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1103/facepalm-diving-board-pool-demotivational-posters-1301436624.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mrs Pantherfan' timestamp='1348663175' post='1920553']
circle jerk on a saltine? seriously?

and wtf is wrong with people...what happened to kickin' back enjoying a few...
[/quote]

Exactly. And they wonder why our society is going into the shitter.

Posted · Report post

What do you expect when young, impressionable people seek out an order for the sole reason to fit in?

Posted · Report post

wow, nothing would make me want to join a group more than having to spooge onto a cracker. :rolleyes:

seriously, wtf?

I'd rather shove a tube up my ass.

Posted · Report post

and people PAY to join fraternities...

Posted · Report post

Modern society really nailed the background of 'brotherhood' when they found it acceptable to shove alcoholic enema's up the anuses of prospective brothers.

We've come a long way.

Posted · Report post

It was part of a ritual. I'm just lucky that I wasn't the one who took the longest to "finish" if you get what I'm saying.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1348682552' post='1920968']
It was part of a ritual. I'm just lucky that I wasn't the one who took the longest to "finish" if you get what I'm saying.
[/quote]

I'm not sure there is anything you can say to make it sound better. You circle jerked on a saltine.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panther17' timestamp='1348682739' post='1920980']

I'm not sure there is anything you can say to make it sound better. You circle jerked on a saltine.
[/quote]

lol

So...do you guys just form a circle and start goin' at it in front of each other?? I mean..I've heard of soggy biscuit..I just didn't know of anyone who'd ever actually done it
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If anyone really thinks that someone would circle jerk onto a cracker to join a club in college you are seriously retarded.

Wow. I got news for y'all, fraternity hazing/parties/initiation is probably not what you think it is. It isn't like in movies on TV.

This enema is a big deal - and that's why it made national news. I've heard about stuff getting out of hand but this is on an entirely different level. When I was in college, I had to watch a video about some school in Virginia or something that killed a pledge by making him drink too much water.

If our alumni association, IFC (which I was a council delegate for 2 years), or the school even got a whiff of some sort of hazing that crossed the line - you're ass is getting shut down.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panther17' timestamp='1348682739' post='1920980']

[/quote]

anything sounds better than being a loser at that game if you know the rules
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mrs Pantherfan' timestamp='1348682854' post='1920983']
lol

So...do you guys just form a circle and start goin' at it in front of each other?? I mean..I've heard of soggy biscuit..I just didn't know of anyone who'd ever actually done it
[/quote]

No it's a joke that you tell to people who didn't go to college or were too poor to join a social fraternity. It's similar to telling people you have to f*ck goats, or stand in a circle and everyone slaps their meat together then the first person to get hard gets punched by everyone.

Honestly, I think the most effed up thing we did was make some kid snort a line of wasabi.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='london67' timestamp='1348683054' post='1920992']

anything sounds better than being a loser at that game if you know the rules
[/quote]

the loser of the cracker game is not something you want to be. I'd rather kicked in the balls by Olindo Mare.

Posted · Report post

My fraternity never hazed anyone. Not all fraternities are like this, but pretty much any Pike chapter is effed up for many reasons, this being one of them.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Lomez' timestamp='1348683337' post='1921001']
My fraternity never hazed anyone. Not all fraternities are like this, but pretty much any Pike chapter is effed up for many reasons, this being one of them.
[/quote]

We hazed a little bit - but it was basically calling them pussies and telling them drink more of the beer that we bought them. We also supplied the sorostitues or frat rats for them to try and hook up. They only got "hazed" if they did something dumb or something to embarrass the club or a member.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Lomez' timestamp='1348683337' post='1921001']
[/quote]

I've been a student at two colleges in my career and I lost count of how many I've partied at. One thing remains the same though: Pikes are generally disliked everywhere and are usually one of the biggest on campus. They just care about numbers.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MadHatter' timestamp='1348665493' post='1920582']

Exactly. And they wonder why our society is going into the shitter.
[/quote]

Our society is probably going into the shitter because morons believe everything they read on the internets.

Posted · Report post

app state's pike chapter got shitcanned for hazing earlier this year

they were generally regarded as assholes on that campus anyway

Posted · Report post

[quote name='london67' timestamp='1348683885' post='1921023']
app state's pike chapter got shitcanned for hazing earlier this year

they were generally regarded as assholes on that campus anyway
[/quote]

One of my really good friends was a PIKE at App like 5-6 years ago. He's finally got into a medical school 2 months ago.

A lot of my HS friends went to Western and were in the same fraternity. I heard one reason their chapter got shut down was they got a couple of the pledges drunk, blindfolded them, then drove them to Boone and dropped them off with basically the only things they had in their pockets.

Posted · Report post

But I will say...craziest parties at UNCC were with the rugby/lacrosse clubs. You never let anyone know you hadn't attended their parties before. Initiation was pretty nasty.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1348684099' post='1921027']

One of my really good friends was a PIKE at App like 5-6 years ago. He's finally got into a medical school 2 months ago.

A lot of my HS friends went to Western and were in the same fraternity. I heard one reason their chapter got shut down was they got a couple of the pledges drunk, blindfolded them, then drove them to Boone and dropped them off with basically the only things they had in their pockets.
[/quote]

I went to WCU and can confirm the Pikes were 1) not recognized as a fraternity by the campus and 2) sketchy as hell. Not sure about your blindfold story but can attest to stories like brothers pissing on a sidewalk then making the pledges crawl through it on their stomachs. Their house also had a "rape room" where they would take girls who were drugged/hammered and apt to make bad decisions.

Posted · Report post

Its different everywhere...not all Pike chapters are sketchy