Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Fraternity suspended for alcohol enemas

79 posts in this topic

Its different everywhere...not all Pike chapters are sketchy

thats why this guy never joined a frat. nothing more gratifying than to be at a frat party and snag one of the douche frat boys chicas and then help them finish off the keg.

thats why this guy never joined a frat. nothing more gratifying than to be at a frat party and snag one of the douche frat boys chicas and then help them finish off the keg.

The "douche frat boy chica" you snagged was probably passed around more times than a common cold at that house.

They were probably grateful u took her off their hands for the night.

Its different everywhere...not all Pike chapters are sketchy

Every place is different I agree. There were guys in mine that I still don't care for 4-5 years after the fact. I still remember kicking a guy out because we caught him stealing money from our party account. If I see him out it's a hey man how r u? And that's it.

the loser of the cracker game is not something you want to be. I'd rather kicked in the balls by Olindo Mare.

Too bad he'd kick your shins

Hey bros we're gonna shove stuff in our assholes as part of initiation. This is totally straight though, just some cool bros doing some heterosexual bro activities.

Shouldn't we tag team one of the sorority sisters or something instead?

Nah bro that'd be gay.

4 people like this

Hey bros we're gonna shove stuff in our assholes as part of initiation. This is totally straight though, just some cool bros doing some heterosexual bro activities.

Nah bro that'd be gay.

if i jizzed on a cracker would you eat it, smoots?

Well yeah you're not a real man if you can't down a cracker soaked in 20 other dudes' jizz.

The game is everyone jerks it on to a cracker and the person it takes the longest to finish has to eat the cracker

Wasn't there some fad or some weird thing going around where girls were soaking their tampons in hard liquor before use?

That's still not as bad as "jinxing" which was going on in the Midwest a few years ago.

People are gross.

Humiliation exercises vary from fraternity to fraternity.

Worst i had to do was manual labor for a week straight with almost no sleep.

When you start endangering lives, you need to lose your charter.

Nah bro that'd be gay.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frat%20Boy