4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

anything sounds better than being a loser at that game if you know the rules

the loser of the cracker game is not something you want to be. I'd rather kicked in the balls by Olindo Mare.

#17 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

My fraternity never hazed anyone. Not all fraternities are like this, but pretty much any Pike chapter is effed up for many reasons, this being one of them.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

My fraternity never hazed anyone. Not all fraternities are like this, but pretty much any Pike chapter is effed up for many reasons, this being one of them.

We hazed a little bit - but it was basically calling them pussies and telling them drink more of the beer that we bought them. We also supplied the sorostitues or frat rats for them to try and hook up. They only got "hazed" if they did something dumb or something to embarrass the club or a member.

#19 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

I've been a student at two colleges in my career and I lost count of how many I've partied at. One thing remains the same though: Pikes are generally disliked everywhere and are usually one of the biggest on campus. They just care about numbers.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Exactly. And they wonder why our society is going into the shitter.

Our society is probably going into the shitter because morons believe everything they read on the internets.

#21 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,794 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

app state's pike chapter got shitcanned for hazing earlier this year

they were generally regarded as assholes on that campus anyway

#22 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:28 PM

app state's pike chapter got shitcanned for hazing earlier this year

they were generally regarded as assholes on that campus anyway

One of my really good friends was a PIKE at App like 5-6 years ago. He's finally got into a medical school 2 months ago.

A lot of my HS friends went to Western and were in the same fraternity. I heard one reason their chapter got shut down was they got a couple of the pledges drunk, blindfolded them, then drove them to Boone and dropped them off with basically the only things they had in their pockets.

#23 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

But I will say...craziest parties at UNCC were with the rugby/lacrosse clubs. You never let anyone know you hadn't attended their parties before. Initiation was pretty nasty.

#24 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

One of my really good friends was a PIKE at App like 5-6 years ago. He's finally got into a medical school 2 months ago.

A lot of my HS friends went to Western and were in the same fraternity. I heard one reason their chapter got shut down was they got a couple of the pledges drunk, blindfolded them, then drove them to Boone and dropped them off with basically the only things they had in their pockets.

I went to WCU and can confirm the Pikes were 1) not recognized as a fraternity by the campus and 2) sketchy as hell. Not sure about your blindfold story but can attest to stories like brothers pissing on a sidewalk then making the pledges crawl through it on their stomachs. Their house also had a "rape room" where they would take girls who were drugged/hammered and apt to make bad decisions.

#25 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,149 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

Its different everywhere...not all Pike chapters are sketchy

#26 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,199 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

thats why this guy never joined a frat. nothing more gratifying than to be at a frat party and snag one of the douche frat boys chicas and then help them finish off the keg.

#27 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

thats why this guy never joined a frat. nothing more gratifying than to be at a frat party and snag one of the douche frat boys chicas and then help them finish off the keg.

The "douche frat boy chica" you snagged was probably passed around more times than a common cold at that house.

They were probably grateful u took her off their hands for the night.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

Its different everywhere...not all Pike chapters are sketchy

Every place is different I agree. There were guys in mine that I still don't care for 4-5 years after the fact. I still remember kicking a guy out because we caught him stealing money from our party account. If I see him out it's a hey man how r u? And that's it.

#29 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

the loser of the cracker game is not something you want to be. I'd rather kicked in the balls by Olindo Mare.

Too bad he'd kick your shins

#30 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:13 AM

Hey bros we're gonna shove stuff in our assholes as part of initiation. This is totally straight though, just some cool bros doing some heterosexual bro activities.

Shouldn't we tag team one of the sorority sisters or something instead?

Nah bro that'd be gay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com