Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3-2 going into the Bye week

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats right, I said it. How's that for a bold prediction. We're going to beat ATL and SEA and go into the bye week 3-2!

Hard to see now? Not really. We will have beaten 2 out of 3 division rivals and be sitting pretty with a week off. We will right the ship this week and embarrass the Falcons giving the rest of the League the blueprint on how to smash the birdies.

It's now or never, and this Sunday will be a thing of beauty to behold.

Let's get it!!

6 people like this

Posted

I believe the panthers can beat Seattle.

The Seahawk defense is stout, but thier offense (outside of Lynch) doesn't scare me.

The Panthers would have to play a perfect game in Atlanta to win and would also need to win the turnover battle by at least 2.

Both are doable, but I would be absolutely shocked if we went to Atlanta and beat them in the dome. Matt Ryan and Mike Smith don't lose in that building very often.

Here's hoping you're right though.

2 people like this

Posted

If we do win the next two I'll go volunteer to feed the homeless. Real talk.

5 people like this

Posted

If we do win the next two I'll go volunteer to feed the homeless. Real talk.

You should do it regardless, but I'd go too if you're in/around Charlotte.

3 people like this

Posted

I don't understand everyone's obsession with Atlanta. Sure, they're playing well, but top teams regularly get trounced by "inferior" competition. Anyone remember the Jets not scoring a touchdown almost all preseason and then ripping the Bills apart? Or the Vikings basically stealing the 49ers gameplan and smacking them with it? The less of a shot the pundits give us the better I feel about the game. If no pundit picks us vs. Atlanta I will be 100% convinced of victory. It's just the way the NFL is.

Posted

I don't understand everyone's obsession with Atlanta. Sure, they're playing well, but top teams regularly get trounced by "inferior" competition. Anyone remember the Jets not scoring a touchdown almost all preseason and then ripping the Bills apart? Or the Vikings basically stealing the 49ers gameplan and smacking them with it? The less of a shot the pundits give us the better I feel about the game. If no pundit picks us vs. Atlanta I will be 100% convinced of victory. It's just the way the NFL is.

yeah i don't think we have to worry about anybody picking us to take this one.

Posted

i hope we can pull it off.

i feel good about seattle b/c it's not being played there. ATL....that's another matter.

Posted

With these refs, anything can happen. A few terrible calls go our way and we are back in the playoff hunt.

Posted

Well see. I hope so but doesn't seem realistic at this point.

Posted

We will start winning when the coaches stop pretending there game plans are working.

1 person likes this

Posted

don't really think we need a perfect game against Atlanta, just need to play to our ability. It will be close in that case.

Posted

Our Millionaire RB's are gonna earn some of that money this week. I can guarantee you that!