Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3-2 going into the Bye week

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fox007' timestamp='1348676874' post='1920782']
Some random ass dood from the Giants ran all over this defense, but yea, we're going to stop Lynch.

Pass dat poo yo
[/quote]

Difference is that we were respecting Manning and those receivers. I don't think we ever had more than 6 in the box. We can handle Lynch...Wilson and those receivers don't scare me.

Their defense is stout though...

Let focus on the Falcunts though

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam' timestamp='1348667598' post='1920607']
If we do win the next two I'll go volunteer to feed the homeless. Real talk.
[/quote]

This should be done regardless...Donate blood too. There's no need for a reason to be kind to others.

Posted · Report post

Good chance were 1-4 heading into the bye...another top 10 pick to shore up the defense unless the team does a complete 180 because the direction they're going in is not good

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigBeast52' timestamp='1348681236' post='1920924']
Good chance were 1-4 heading into the bye...another top 10 pick to shore up the defense unless the team does a complete 180 because the direction they're going in is not good
[/quote]

You must just be hungry... Go grab yourself a Snickers before you post next time. You're just not yourself when you're Hungry!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ivan The Awesome' timestamp='1348680510' post='1920912']

This should be done regardless...Donate blood too. There's no need for a reason to be kind to others.
[/quote]

Can't donate blood b/c I have mono

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam' timestamp='1348682121' post='1920955']

Can't donate blood b/c I have mono
[/quote]

Sperm bank then? Too far??

Posted · Report post

Both games are tough but we SHOULD beat Seattle. We'll lose to Atlanta.. 2-3..

Posted · Report post

I'm bout to play ATL in Madden. Let's see what I can do

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1348671749' post='1920677']
I see that everyone keeps touting their offense and no mention of their defense.

They have: 7 picks, 7 sacks, and 4 fumble recoveries...

They stack the box, and have confused a legendary QB in Payton Manning.

I still ain't scared. We simply MUST start out fast, so that we can dictate the pace of this game and stay within our gameplan. If they get up on us, it will be hard to reintroduce Double Trouble and stick to the gameplan. Over the course of the game we must stick to the run, even when it seems to not work. If we ever needed a "fox ball" type of game, it's this one.

We gotta punch em in the mouth, and keep doing so, even if it's a few jabs in the first half. Eventually we will land that knockout haymaker! I look fwd to ChudGenius making a comeback and embarrassing one of the Leagues Top Defenses to get our season back on track!
[/quote]

People are giving Manning too much Credit now. He is old and in a new system with new players that are not as good as his old ones were. The Broncos have 8-8 team wrote all over them.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1348671749' post='1920677']
I see that everyone keeps touting their offense and no mention of their defense.

They have: 7 picks, 7 sacks, and 4 fumble recoveries...

They stack the box, and have confused a legendary QB in Payton Manning.

I still ain't scared. We simply MUST start out fast, so that we can dictate the pace of this game and stay within our gameplan. If they get up on us, it will be hard to reintroduce Double Trouble and stick to the gameplan. Over the course of the game we must stick to the run, even when it seems to not work. If we ever needed a "fox ball" type of game, it's this one.

We gotta punch em in the mouth, and keep doing so, even if it's a few jabs in the first half. Eventually we will land that knockout haymaker! I look fwd to ChudGenius making a comeback and embarrassing one of the Leagues Top Defenses to get our season back on track!
[/quote]

I think they took away the short throws and made Peyton try to beat them over the top. No arm strength and they picked him off.

Just my opinion though.

Posted · Report post

Stop sniffing sharpies.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Snake' timestamp='1348686370' post='1921078']People are giving Manning too much Credit now. He is old and in a new system with new players that are not as good as his old ones were. The Broncos have 8-8 team wrote all over them.
[/quote]i don't even think that manning is as good as he used to be. he's older, rusty, defenses have sped up and are now more used to dealing with pass heavy teams. he's just easier to defend. the fact that he's pretty immobile doesn't help him either. that guy is going to get killed before too long. he's got to be able to buy himself some time in the pocket and get away from pass rushes that have gotten a lot faster and more confusing. coverage schemes have also gotten more complex and creative as well.

it was only a year that he missed but it was probably the worst year to miss because defenses are better prepared to deal with a passer like him.

i also don't think that team is able to come into games nearly as prepared as his colts were.

i agree about the being 8-8 and a lot of it has to do with their schedule being so weak and being in the AFCW. on their schedule still they've got the chiefs twice, the raiders twice, the browns, the saints, and the bucs. they've also got the chargers but i think they'll struggle with that...maybe split. still, there's a lot of kind of easy teams on their schedule. i just can't see them winning against decent teams, tho. hopefully we are decent by the time we play them.