Photo
- - - - -

The Charlotte Observer pokes fun at Cam Newton?

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#136 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

Amazingly uninformed opinion you have there, I must say. Have you actually visited saintsreport after their losses? I'm going to go ahead and assume that you haven't.

Well, it's clear their team didn't have a melt down like this one over a game like the Panthers.

Also, consider how you enjoyed mocking the Saints fans when they lost to you on Sunday, seeing this site and team go into serious melt down over a game four days later must have been pure Poetic Justice for them.

#137 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,691 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

i kind of guessed going into this that brooklyn bully and csx would spend the thread beating off each others dicks

#138 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

Well, it's clear the team didn't have melt down like this one over a game.

Also, consider how you enjoyed mocking the Saints fans when they lost to you on Sunday, seeing this site and team go into serious melt down over a game four days later must have been pure Poetic Justice for them.

Team reaction and fan reaction are two completely different things, something that you continually fail to realize.

#139 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,935 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Cam has already shown repeatedly that he has the skills to get the job done as QB.

If he gets down emotionally it shouldn't be a suprise and he wouldn't be the first 1st round quarterback on this team to do so.

Instead of focusing on the symptoms of this team's problems, the ownership should address the disease.

#140 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Team reaction and fan reaction are two completely different things, something that you continually fail to realize.

I cannot see the Saints fans rejoicing that their receiver threw their QB under the bus like you folks did over a towel over his head and his demeanor. They get angry that their team lost but I can't see them taking it to the level you folks take it too by rewarding bad behavior with blame shifting. Why, because the Saints expect better from their fans.

#141 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

I don't even remember the Observer going after Clausen like this, who hands down was the worst QB in Panthers history. I guess Clausen gets a pass cause hm, hairdo? Or um, skin color?

Or maybe because Jimmy wasn't taken with the 1st pick of a draft.... nobody really expected him to be a HOFer.

#142 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

I cannot see the Saints fans rejoicing that their receiver threw their QB under the bus like you folks did over a towel over his head and his demeanor. They get angry that their team lost but I can't see them taking it to the level you folks take it too by rewarding bad behavior with blame shifting. Why, because the Saints expect better from their fans.

Ohh yeah? How about the Saints retards that said things like : "I'm sorry to say it, but I wish we still had Williams as DC, he would have had the defense lay some hits on Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" after we beat them into the ground.

That is a direct quote from Saints Report btw. All fan bases have irrational homer retards. Your hating on the panther fan base is tiresome, we are no different than any other fan base when it comes to team criticism.

#143 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

Can the paper print this yes.
Should they... no.
They need to do a callout of the entire organization instead of 1 guy.
Its a 53 man roster and a Staff with an entire offseaon to prep.
Cam is not staff but you will never hear them say anything that points a finger at someone higher than a player and thats why they are not worth listening to.

#144 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

Cam has already shown repeatedly that he has the skills to get the job done as QB.

If he gets down emotionally it shouldn't be a suprise and he wouldn't be the first 1st round quarterback on this team to do so.

Instead of focusing on the symptoms of this team's problems, the ownership should address the disease.

I agree...I seriously doubt any real SB conteding team would be paying the media any mind any way. They are well aware of the distance they sometimes have to keep from the media when it comes to the players and their in house issues.

You can tell Rivera was pissed about what Steve did because it was a complete distraction after a bad lost. Rivera is well aware how much the media love to pounce on anything Cam.

Steve, IMO, threw the entire team under the bus by his antics. Talk about selfish. He knows Cam is the face of this franchise and he also knows how much the media wants Cam's flesh because they've been attacking this kid at every turn since he was at Auburn.

#145 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

footballisasportbutyourmomstillawhore

#146 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

Or maybe because Jimmy wasn't taken with the 1st pick of a draft.... nobody really expected him to be a HOFer.

Oh please...the whole 1st pick scrutiny is very selective. Pay attention.

#147 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

footballisasportbutyourmomstillawhore

Very classy...Shows a great deal of maturity.

The truth hurts doesn't it.

#148 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Oh please...the whole 1st pick scrutiny is very selective. Pay attention.

Sam Bradford and Matthew Stafford can attest.

#149 mwjr

mwjr

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

WTF do they want...smh

A little more poise?
A little more leadership?
A little more awareness? (You're down 17 and make a superman pose? Really??)
A little less woe-is-me, 'I-just-ate-a-s**t-sandwich' look on his face when things aren't working?
A little less Jay Cutler?

That's for starters.

#150 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,450 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

Out of the woodwork they come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic