Photo
- - - - -

The Charlotte Observer pokes fun at Cam Newton?

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#211 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

I don't even have the words to express how stupid this statement is.

One year is enough to see if a coach is effective. It's obvious Rivera doesn't know how to coach, all you have to do is watch the games and the lack of adjustments, clock management and overall game planning.

Look at the Saints this year and how much the loss of their head coach has cost them.

#212 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

I called Rivera from day one. He is a serviceable coach maybe. He is not a Superbowl coach no matter what the talent.

I don't like being right on these things but it's a cross to bear.

I remember when people were saying that about coughlin.

And remember when Billacheat was hc for the Browns?
He only had one winning season out of four.
I bet some of the Browns R-tard fans said he was a mediocre coach also.

My point: Give the guy a fuggin chance. Its hard to make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t.

#213 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

My point: Give the guy a fuggin chance. Its hard to make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t.

I haven't thrown the towel in on Rivera either, but let me play devil's advocate for a minute...

Are you watching the Browns tonight against the Ravens? Yes, they are losing. Yes, Weeden has thrown a pick 6, as QB's tend to do when they have to try to make something happen. However overall, the Browns look much better prepared and better coached than the Panthers. You want to talk about how we're a young team, etc.? The Browns have 15 rookies on their roster and11 other 2nd year players. So almost half of their roster has less than 20 games of NFL experience, and yet they have kept it reasonable against one of the most talented and best coached teams in the league.

That's how I want to see us play. We aren't going to win every game, but we should look like we belong in the big leagues every Sunday.

#214 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:58 AM

You are so right and the Panthers seldom are.

The Panthers coaches, whether it's Fox or Rivera, plenty of excuses...but, we started x number of rookies...but, we didn't have any tape of the new HC for Tampa...but, but but but.

It's disgusting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.