Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason's knee is now a new concern

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, he is recovering from an achillies.....last week was a shoulder, this week a knee......not good. Turned IMO isn't impressive at this stage, but he will run over gimpy guys if we throw them in front of him. He is still a fat legged truck.

Posted

Good thing we drafted the best MLB prospect since sliced (white) bread.

2 people like this

Posted

Injuries happen and its prob his hamstring. Those are nagging injuries.

Posted

any more good news?

Posted

Davis-Kuechley-Anderson

Marty's gonna have the injury excuse again it appears.

1 person likes this

Posted

I say Beason should take a game or two off. I know his personality will refuse to do so but he's obv not 100%.

Posted

we almost beat them last year without him (and without davis, and without jason phillips, and without keuchly.)

it'd be unfortunate but not devastating.

1 person likes this

Posted

i thought he kinda came up gimping slightly after the stiff arm Brown put on him in the first. I was cringing watching Beas try to chase him down afterwards.

Posted

or, and excuse to draft another LB in the 1st round.

Posted

Yep this is hurneys and chicos ticket out of this year.

"Injuries, injuries, injuries".

Posted

Im pretty sure that this has been mentioned but I was at the game Thursday and I believe it was the first series McDermott took out Beason after another long run. It was a during a time when the Panthers D was in a 4-3 and they put in Phillips. Beason was pissed and McD was yelling at Beason for something probably a missed tackle.

I only bring this up because I feel the problem with Beason is the problem with most of our players on D and honestly on O as well. They are pressing too much. The LBers seem to be overrunning many of the plays and are out of position a lot. They are being too aggressive. I wish we had this problem in the secondary but for LBs over aggresive isn't a good thing.

Did anybody else notice this? Do you all think Beason is trying too much due to his injury and trying to prove to everybody including himself that he is back?

Posted

Well guys he gave us five good years.

$20 says he doesn't play Sunday.