Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Beason's knee is now a new concern

46 posts in this topic

Davis-Kuechley-Anderson

Marty's gonna have the injury excuse again it appears.

Beason tore his achilles last year.....that isn't an injury where you can count on that guy being back to form the following year.

He doesn't get a injury pass bc of Beason

cold weather has been making my knee sore the past few mornings.

Just move Luke inside already. We need to bring Beason along slowly, its been hard watching him not making the impact plays we're used to seeing.

Just move Luke inside already. We need to bring Beason along slowly, its been hard watching him not making the impact plays we're used to seeing.

Rivera seems to be oddly against changes on a D. I'd go ahead and move Luke inside....let Beason and Davis split WLB reps. Bench Nakamura. Bench Norman if he is going to practice the 7 yard cushion like Gamble.

We've still got a few days till gameday, so I'll wait...

It's Wed, I'd be worried if it was Friday..

Rivera seems to be oddly against changes on a D. I'd go ahead and move Luke inside....let Beason and Davis split WLB reps. Bench Nakamura. Bench Norman if he is going to practice the 7 yard cushion like Gamble.

I like Norman. No idea why we played our corners so deep against the giants. Nakamura(safety) seemed to be lined up almost 30 yards from the line on some plays and that's just way too deep.(twss)

Norman is a feisty player who obviously loves the game, would love to see us run more bump and run with he and Gamble.

No question Luke needs to be playing inside. He is covering more field than Beason, and I don't want to see Phillips at all if possible.

Guys, there are more important things to talk about. Like a CARTOON!

Agree with others, move Luke inside now. He was only at will because of Beason. Put him in his natural position, and rotate Davis and Beason on the weak side. Do this at least until we see that TD and Jon are back at 100% (or as close as they can ever get), then cross that bridge about what we do long term.

1 person likes this

Put Beason on I.R. and let him come back fully healed next season.

I like Norman. No idea why we played our corners so deep against the giants. Nakamura(safety) seemed to be lined up almost 30 yards from the line on some plays and that's just way too deep.(twss)

Norman is a feisty player who obviously loves the game, would love to see us run more bump and run with he and Gamble.

No question Luke needs to be playing inside. He is covering more field than Beason, and I don't want to see Phillips at all if possible.

I don't dislike Norman. Put is he is playing off it takes away from what he does well. Also, it would help if Martin could give him S help over Nakamura. Norman can get physical at the line....and Martin has the talent to cover the homerun ball. Nakamura has to play 60 yards off just in case a team gambles. The positioning off him shows their lack of faith in him having the talent to get there