Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

I watch Homeland after TWD...so I don't watch Dexter until Monday or Tues....

so...I don't read the Dexter thread until after I've see it :)

Poor Carl..he's never gonna be the same

In the comics is that how she dies?? Zombie ankle biter gnaws thru her???

It's MUCH MUCH worse in the comics.

1 person likes this

I was pretty numb to the part where Lori was playing out her scene, and then Carl and Maggie's reaction, but I almost lost my poo when Rick figured out what was happening. Good TV, and good performance.

BTW, most of you tender-hearts better hope the crap never really hits the fan in 'mer'ca... It won't take a world full of zombies for the world you know to become a similar state of things to what Rick and co. are going through on-screen.

So I thought the book I bought last year just covered the first ew issues ..I hadn't read it yet..but I just looked up my order history through half.com....and BAM! The book I bought actually covers the first 12 issues...sweet! I need to get reading

ETA: Ok just kidding...I bought Book 1: Rise of the Governor ...DAMNIT!

I watch Homeland after TWD...so I don't watch Dexter until Monday or Tues....

so...I don't read the Dexter thread until after I've see it :)

Poor Carl..he's never gonna be the same

In the comics is that how she dies?? Zombie ankle biter gnaws thru her???

In the comics the Governor shoots Lori in the back and it kills both her and the baby.

What if Lori isn't dead..

The chick that T-Dog was helping could have found her, stitched her up and drug her to safety.

She had been learning to do the procedure, remember ?

Just sayin ;)

Carl put a bullet in her head, Old Yeller style. "She's my mom......"

It's MUCH MUCH worse in the comics.

no

BTW, most of you tender-hearts better hope the crap never really hits the fan in 'mer'ca... It won't take a world full of zombies for the world you know to become a similar state of things to what Rick and co. are going through on-screen.

Take that poo to the Tinderbox

this is the kinda poo i've been waiting for since the show first started up. finally. this is what walking dead is all about.

wait until you guys meet lucille.

Damn this season is killing it.

Jesus... That episode was rough.

When Rick realized that Lori was dead and that Carl was the one that had to put her down, I about lost it. Brilliant acting by Andrew Lincoln and the kid that plays Carl.

Lori was not my favorite character because she seemed to be a bundle of drama, but her last scene with Carl was fantastic. She saved her best scene for last and it was intensely emotional. Carl is quickly becoming an incredible character as well.

T-Dogg may not have had an expanded role, but he went out a hero. Would have been interested in the T-Dogg and Merle reunion, but I guess it wasn't where they wanted to go.

This show is fantastic. Plain and simple. I can't remember the last time I got so attached to characters, and been so terrified for their safety. No one is safe, that's definitely true.

3 people like this

Best episode of the show so far. Been waiting for Lori to die. Can't stand her. And the baby is Shane's so if I'm Rick I don't want anything to do with it. Carl is badass. Can't stand Andrea. She is so easily duped. I feel like she would fall for one of those Nigerian email scams. Michonne needs to drop her ass. Where did Carol go? Sorry for the fragmented sentences. Lol