Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

I'm on issue 81 in the comic...and if this show stays around for at least as long as up to/through this point, we're going to be in for some GREAT fuging TV.

I'm still in Issue 1. Been working for some over time and I'm finally getting 2 days off in a row. Time to catch up to you.

Watched it yesterday. Still in shock with the accelerated pace of thinning the herd. Who would have thought the baby was coming and that it would happen like that?? It was hard to watch Rick's reaction - very good acting. And I bet for Lori, her emotion at the end was real as she knew it was the end of her time on the show, with the cast she's grown very close to. She could have definitely channeled those emotions into her final scene.

I honestly didn't think Maggie would do what she did though. And we don't know about Carol, right? So there is some mystery there.

RIP T-Dogg.

Read book 1 last night..it ended at them deciding to live in the prison...Ordered book 2..should be here in a couple days..can't wait to read it!

Thought about this last night... they showed T-Dogg's body there at the end after it was gnawed on by zombies, right? ... but nobody put a bullet or knife in his brain did they?

Might T-Dogg come back as a zombie? That would be cool.

Read book 1 last night..it ended at them deciding to live in the prison...Ordered book 2..should be here in a couple days..can't wait to read it!

Cancel that order and just get the 2 compendiums.

1 person likes this

156403_10100306454914460_1098657522_n.jpg
2 people like this

I can't cancel it! :(...but I only paid $20 and it's the nice hardback one...

It's spring time on the show... grass hasn't grown up yet... :P

it's all of them walking around on the grass that keeps it from growing

Just watched the last episode.. so glad loris finally gone .. get carol out of here and find a fire for andrea to die in and ill be good to go!

1 person likes this

They better not fug Andrea's character up too much more. By the end of this season, she better be the sharp-shooting, poo talking chick from the comics or I will rage.