Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

Andrea sucks. She is an easily duped sucker. In normal times, she would probably join a cult. I hope Zombie TDogg comes back and eats her face off.

I'm liking this season so far; very unpredictable imo. The Lori scene was crazy and I thought T-Dogg was getting replaced by the other guy but then both tokens got knocked off haha

They better not fug Andrea's character up too much more. By the end of this season, she better be the sharp-shooting, poo talking chick from the comics or I will rage.

i look for that to develop next season, after she learns what the governor is really like

even in the comics she doesn't turn into that person until after dale dies, which has already happened on the show without them developing a relationship like they did in the comics

lucille shows up in issue #100

i think i'm on issue 100

i look for that to develop next season, after she learns what the governor is really like

even in the comics she doesn't turn into that person until after dale dies, which has already happened on the show without them developing a relationship like they did in the comics

Nah, man. She was that way in the prison during

that whole bit with the Governor and picking off his men and the "run, fugers, run" line.

After Dale died with "those" people, she just became cold and said "fug you" to anybody who is threatening. They can still start to get there with her. I do think you're partially right, though. After she realizes what the Governor really is, then she'll start becoming that. I just know that I fist pump a LOT of Andrea panels in the comics and I want to punch my TV with the Andrea on the show.

issue #100 made me depressed for like a whole weekend after i read it :(

good poo

Andrea isn't nearly as annoying as Lori was... WAS... Hahahahaha!

Anyway... she could be a much better character and I'm thinking they're building towards that with the Governor.

I really want them to do some badass stuff with Michonne, but so far she's just a glorified extra... we'll see. I suspect that they have big plans for her in Rick's group at some point.

Andrea isn't nearly as annoying as Lori was... WAS... Hahahahaha!

Anyway... she could be a much better character and I'm thinking they're building towards that with the Governor.

I really want them to do some badass stuff with Michonne, but so far she's just a glorified extra... we'll see. I suspect that they have big plans for her in Rick's group at some point.

In time....

Just remember, there is a reason (a few, actually) as to why she is a fan favorite in the comics. As long as they don't make her as bland as Andrea, Michonne may be the most interesting character on the show (besides Rick).

In time....

Just remember, there is a reason (a few, actually) as to why she is a fan favorite in the comics. As long as they don't make her as bland as Andrea, Michonne may be the most interesting character on the show (besides Rick).

Agree... I think they can go the farthest with her, Rick and Carl. Carl's character has a ton of potential if they do it right.

i can't wait for the phone calls

Spoiler (comic...PERHAPS show)

wonder if Carl will react like he did in Alexandria and make Rick feel silly

kirkman has alluded to rick dying in a future issue, speculation is around issue #400, and that comic will begin to revolve around carl. but this story is very difficult to predict.

i don't :think: that's a spoiler