Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

I could see that.

Especially if they did a little time skip or some such.

i dunno, they're only on issue #100. carl would be 15-17 by the time #400 rolled around

Lucille is a dirty fuging *****! God fuging dammit! I am so damn depressed right now! This comic...RIGHT in the feels....and just days after this last episode of the show....I. Can't. Deal. :(

1 person likes this

Found a place, don't know if I should use spoiler tags or not. should I just post the link?

Could you send me a link please?

Thanks

Anyone else? You know, to the people I've given the link to, you could just spread it around as well. Just pretend I gave you aids and spread it like wild fire.

1 person likes this

kirkman has alluded to rick dying in a future issue, speculation is around issue #400, and that comic will begin to revolve around carl. but this story is very difficult to predict.

i don't :think: that's a spoiler

Wouldn’t surprise me if the TV show ended with a similar story too. Kirkman has said Carl is really the central figure of the show anyway.

I just read issues 92-103 on youtube (very good quality as well. just have to pause to read each page sometimes, because the slides go by a bit fast at times). Holy poo. Seriously, people. The comics make you start realizing how much the prison totally kicks poo into gear for this storyline. The comics start like the show started. Slow at first, sort of dull at times, even seemingly pointless at times. Then, it starts picking up, gradually. Then you have series of all out sprints that calm to light jogs, then you're sprinting, then you're laying down all of a sudden. You rest. You think it's starting to calm down and it may be over...then it picks up again. You will find yourself laughing out loud and fist pumping at the badassery. Go. Go and read them all. And then wait about 2 weeks for issue #104. -_-

Lucille is a dirty fuging *****! God fuging dammit! I am so damn depressed right now! This comic...RIGHT in the feels....and just days after this last episode of the show....I. Can't. Deal. :(

it was seriously painful to endure

1 person likes this

it was seriously painful to endure

Almost as bad as having a dick jammed down your throat and thanking the guy for it?

I've read the comics and am looking to actually own them. I can't decide if I want to buy individual volumes or buy them in compendium form. Does anyone have any suggestions? It seems like the compendiums are the best deal but they're also so thick that I think they'd end up falling apart and would be difficult to see all of the action on the pages.

For a collector's purposes, I'd try to see how cheap I could get the individual issues.

if Image had a subscription service i would have subscribed like 15 issues ago. dumbshit motherfugers.

i don't give a poo if they don't have a regular schedule. as long as it gets there when its ready.