Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

Lucille is a dirty fuging *****! God fuging dammit! I am so damn depressed right now! This comic...RIGHT in the feels....and just days after this last episode of the show....I. Can't. Deal. :(

it was seriously painful to endure

1 person likes this

Posted

it was seriously painful to endure

Almost as bad as having a dick jammed down your throat and thanking the guy for it?

Posted

yeah that happens too

Posted

I've read the comics and am looking to actually own them. I can't decide if I want to buy individual volumes or buy them in compendium form. Does anyone have any suggestions? It seems like the compendiums are the best deal but they're also so thick that I think they'd end up falling apart and would be difficult to see all of the action on the pages.

Posted

I've read the comics and am looking to actually own them. I can't decide if I want to buy individual volumes or buy them in compendium form. Does anyone have any suggestions? It seems like the compendiums are the best deal but they're also so thick that I think they'd end up falling apart and would be difficult to see all of the action on the pages.

For a collector's purposes, I'd try to see how cheap I could get the individual issues.

Posted

if Image had a subscription service i would have subscribed like 15 issues ago. dumbshit motherfugers.

i don't give a poo if they don't have a regular schedule. as long as it gets there when its ready.

Posted

I have the first 2 compendiums and like them fine.

Dunno WTF you are doing to a book to make the pages fall out.

Freak-O

I <3 Lucille.

Posted

Unconfirmed spoilers are starting to leak for the next two episodes from the site I trust.

Again not confirmed but if true those of u who are ready for a heavy dose of Michonne will prob be happy.

Posted

I <3 Lucille.

sick fug

1 person likes this

Posted

so - how many cell blocks is rick going to clear by himself before he calms down?

I am betting that whole prison and county is a zombie free zone...

Posted

I'll say this much. Rick is most likely going to go medieval on some undead asses.

Posted

so how are these two groups going to meet?