Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

At this point, all the women probably smell like a fish market, so no... sex would probably not be that great in zombie land.

Posted

if it smells like fish, eat all you wish. if it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

Posted

Chad Coleman has been cast to play Tyrese

Posted

So, this is a MAJOR spoiler. It's nothing necessarily detailed, but it does let us know something about a few characters and possibly the outcome of the storyline by the spring season finale and where it could pick up next fall for season 4.

Daryl will not die before the season 3 finale in the spring. He was seen filming, on set, during one of the last film days when they were shooting scenes in Senoia (or Woodbury, as it's known in the show). Also seen there shooting that day were Michonne, Rick, the Governor, Andrea, and while she was not filming, Carol was also on set to watch the filming. One scene in particular is said to have Rick, Michonne, and Daryl on the streets of Woodbury.

Posted

Chad Coleman has been cast to play Tyrese

WTF..why not just have him from the beginning instead of wasting Tdawgs time!

Posted

Maggie is waifu material. Andrea is a one night stand waiting to happen.

Posted

I'm still patiently waiting for Mr Badass himself, Morgan, to return at some point.

Posted

Looks like they are bringing Tyreese in before end of season 3, and he's a good actor.... seen him on the wire, fits the look too.

Posted

Cutty from the Wire...I like it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still patiently waiting for Mr Badass himself, Morgan, to return at some point.

How is he a badass? In the comics? On the show all he did was shoot zombies from a window and cry when he saw his zombie wife...

Posted

can someone plz pm me a link to compendium pdf files... ty

Posted

Tvovermind( the same place that reported the Tyrese casting) said he could be making an appearance by the end of season possibly to set up a bigger role next season.