Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

Interesting that you would call Merle, of all people, the Governers 'right hand man' lol.

lol, good call

Let's see how quickly poo gets out of hand this week. Also, I noticed something watching the replay of last week's episode. Shane had his catch phrase, "m'ask you somethin', man". Hardcore fans know this. That was his thing. Andrea, early in the episode, tells the Governor, "let me ask you something". Just found it hilarious and I found myself saying out loud, in Shane-voice "m'ask you somethin', man!"

Next week is gonna get crazy. Good episode tonight. Lots of tension. Loved it.

Great episode. Mega stoked about next week.

tonight was excellent. totally agree next week should be amazing.

Norman Reedus just tweeted this: "thank you guys for watching . just wait. night everyone"

Apparently, we're right. Next week is about to get bananas.

Pretty fuged up that Michonne killed CatofWar like that.

1 person likes this

How is he a badass? In the comics? On the show all he did was shoot zombies from a window and cry when he saw his zombie wife...

The actor played a bad mo-fo in "Jericho".

I could see where he would be remembered as that.

I really hope Michonne dies. The actress who plays her is just fuging awful. She sulks around being pissed off for no reason all the time and acts hostile towards Rick after he saves her ass. Me hating her is such a shame too because I think she's awesome in the comics.

Meh, they're just setting it up I suspect... she's undoubtedly going to become a big part of Rick's group. Once she gets in with Rick, she'll develop more character than just a sneer I think...

Last night's ep was a great setup and I'm with you guys I think next week is going to be insane.

Thought for just a second we were gonna get to see Maggie's knockers, but then I remembered I was watching cable...

Dunno why you like Mich in the comic and not on the show. Character is basically the same. Uber badass super bitch who hates most everyone.

2 people like this