Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

i'm thinking that andrea will be the one that gets the "michonne treatment" from the governor

I bet Daryl IS gonna die, and be replaced by Tyrese...

They still haven't showed the walker that looks like Daryl from the season 3 preview clips, and they are buttering him up character-wise to become a favorite character and then they'll kill him (ala GRRM)...

I think Merle and Daryl are both gone at the end of S3...

this is what i think will happen

merle will die, which will prompt the governor to retaliate against rick and the gang, and daryl will be beheaded by the governor instead of tyreese

1 person likes this

That will suck if they kill off Daryl. But they are running out of people in Rick's group to kill off...

I bet Daryl IS gonna die, and be replaced by Tyrese...

They still haven't showed the walker that looks like Daryl from the season 3 preview clips, and they are buttering him up character-wise to become a favorite character and then they'll kill him (ala GRRM)...

I think Merle and Daryl are both gone at the end of S3...

There was never a walker that looked like Daryl. The walker you're referencing was actually seen already back in the 2nd episode, it was the one the prisoners went all prison-yard on and Axel stabbed like, 10 times in the stomach.

Daryl dying and being replaced by Tyreese is possible, but I just don't see it happening.

I don’t think Daryl will die yet.. Lot of other characters you can kill off before him. lol

I don’t think Daryl will die yet.. Lot of other characters you can kill off before him. lol

if you really think that matters then you haven't been paying attention. daryl will not live through season 3

if you really think that matters then you haven't been paying attention. daryl will not live through season 3

I think the group dynamics matter. This is why I think Daryl will stick around for now but its still early in the season so that can change. His character may have served his purpose by that time especially if we get introduced to tyrese.