Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a question that's been bugging me.

So, they all carry the "zombie virus", right? Meaning that everyone will turn when they die no matter what. Why does getting bitten kick the change in faster? When someone gets bit, they turn whether its a fatal bite or not. What's the dealio.

It doesn't, when Shane was killed he turned within a minute or two. He wasn't bitten and neither was the old man in Woodbury that they were trying the experiment on.

As far as the bite it causes a bad fever and when unchecked kills you really quickly. That is why they chopped off Hershel's leg the moment he was bitten.

Posted

Seeing Shane made me miss his crazy ass. Pissed we've got to wait until February now.

Posted

Rick seein Shane just makes me think he is going to be waay off in the 2nd half....

It has been a while since I saw TV that good. When Andrea & Michonne faced off it made me get up out of my seat. Fuggin great the Guvnah callin Merle out like that, Stumpy shoulda known he was gonna get caught in that lie. Im guessin Anrdea will step up and have something to do with saving Daryl, cant see them killin him off...

I like what I saw of Tyrese, Carl will respect that man for showin him respect. Perhaps Carl takes Tyrese's side against his father? Just speculating...

Real good mid-finale, really excited about February....

Posted

The preview of later in the season showed Daryl...he lives (for the time being anyway).

Posted

walking dead season 3 has been the best poo on television this year. and we got 8 more episodes coming in february

Posted

That was how to end a first half. Keeping you hooked. Carl is really an awesome character. I actually am liking michone a lot more now that she actually speaks and looks more human. The Gov'na is coming along nicely. Andrea is a dumbass.

Posted

Seriously, who doesn't want to punch Andrea in the face?

Posted

walking dead season 3 has been the best poo on television this year. and we got 8 more episodes coming in february

don't you diss my GoT like that!

TWD has been great... but they haven't topped Blackwater...

Posted

don't you diss my GoT like that!

TWD has been great... but they haven't topped Blackwater...

what the fug ever man. GoT is good, but there has been no dead space in TWD this first half of the

season. can't say that about GoT. GoT isn't even as good as breaking bad, and I've liked this season of TWD better than it.

Posted

^^ I agree. TWD has been absolutely top notch this season...better than GoT or BB. All in all BB and GoT are better shows, but for this season...

Posted

yeah, the last two seasons aren't even in the discussion with GoT or BrBa. as a whole WD is just now getting to where it can be mentioned in the same sentence.

Posted

It's pretty obvious that TWD has reached places it hadn't last year. I have been hooked on the show since Day 1. However, a lot of the people I know, along with the numerous FB posts I've read, you can tell are new to the show. You can tell this because they were all pissed off and didn't understand why they had to wait to watch the rest of season 3 in Feb.

lolz