Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

There's a new trailer that shows Tyrese with a group of about 4-5 people including his daughter and her boyfriend.

Link or it didn't happen. From what I hear:

Tyreese's daughter and her boyfriend will not be introduced, as their role is completely lost. Think about it. Their ENTIRE existence in the comic was about making Tyreese lose it, but more importantly, about showing that you turn to a walker once you die, not once you're bit. You die, you turn. That's what their character's showed. Since that has already been established, and since it'd be a pain in the ass to work out their...erm...story, on the show, they just opted out. Then again, this is just what I'm hearing. I could be wrong.

http://www.comicbook...1/news/?a=70603

It might not be his daughter and her boyfriend but it sure does look like them.

Agreed. It does resemble them. We'll see, though. I could see that scene being the opening scene of the episode, honestly.

I wish some of you would stop spoiling the damn comic book...

Chive has a cool behind-the-scenes pic thread up today...

http://thechive.com/2012/11/30/a-behind-the-scenes-tour-of-the-walking-dead-50-photos/

It's 5 minutes long, but TRUST me, it's worth it. If there is one The Walking Dead video you EVER watch, make sure it is this one.

Who is cutting those fuging onions?! Goddammit...

1 person likes this

I have a question that's been bugging me.

So, they all carry the "zombie virus", right? Meaning that everyone will turn when they die no matter what. Why does getting bitten kick the change in faster? When someone gets bit, they turn whether its a fatal bite or not. What's the dealio.

So so on the mid season finale