Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

I hate Andrea's character. If any of the major characters get killed soon, I hope it is her.

Not a fan of Andrea. She puts the co in codependent.

They actually made a good point on "Talking Dead". The one guy in Tyrese' party thinking they he could take "the woman and the kid" was likely off base. Pretty sure Carl would've dusted his ass :lol:

I hate Andrea's character. If any of the major characters get killed soon, I hope it is her.

Don't count on it. I feel like they're slowly developing her character into "comic Andrea". If so, then trust me, you don't want her dead anymore.

Of course, I could be wrong.

The one qualm I think I have with this show is that some of the story lines can run on too long.

The entire season two at the farm, now the whole Woodbury thing is starting to feel overly stretched, etc..

I personally love the buildup. Introduce it. Dive into it. Change it. Go into the reaction to the change. Climax. Resolution. First half of the season covered the first 3. Now we're into the 3rd, going into the 4th. By the end of the season, I think we round it out. It may stretch into season 4, for the first half of it, just to get the resolution, and that's OK by me.

Not a fan of Andrea. She puts the co in codependent.

They actually made a good point on "Talking Dead". The one guy in Tyrese' party thinking they he could take "the woman and the kid" was likely off base. Pretty sure Carl would've dusted his ass :lol:

Carl would have fuged them up.

I actually like the pacing of the show too.

In the real world, big issues and conflicts rarely get resolved neatly and quickly.

(yes I made a "real world" comparison to a show about zombies; in context, it makes sense)

I liked the episode tonight, should really build towards next week and throughout the season. I already miss Daryl

Daryl will just have a seperate storyline for a while.

I did like "Lil Asskicker" on the postal crate.

Enjoyed the episode, glad they're back.

Rick is insane and getting worse.

Carl is gonna be a badass.

Daryl is going to go off with Merle for a while and end up killing him and coming back.

Tyrese is going to be a really cool character.

Confused about what they are going to do with Michonne... I suspect she'll have some role in bringing Rick his sanity back.

I thought it was good. I kinda hoped for a bit more action, but I have to remind myself that this show isn't am action show.

I am interested in the Daryll spinoff. They actor who plays Merle is seriously one of the best villains of all time! Brilliant actor (even though he plays the same asshole in every movie/show).