Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

Keep it together Rick! Lol

Posted

This brunette who keeps talking to Andrea would get the weiner. More of her and less Andrea.

Posted

andrea needs to die in a fire. seriously

Posted

Pretty good build up episode. Next week should see more action it seems like. Interesting to see how Rick and the group deal with that little outburst at the end.

Posted

Rick is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, oy :unsure:

Posted

I hate Andrea's character. If any of the major characters get killed soon, I hope it is her.

Posted

Not a fan of Andrea. She puts the co in codependent.

They actually made a good point on "Talking Dead". The one guy in Tyrese' party thinking they he could take "the woman and the kid" was likely off base. Pretty sure Carl would've dusted his ass :lol:

Posted

I hate Andrea's character. If any of the major characters get killed soon, I hope it is her.

Don't count on it. I feel like they're slowly developing her character into "comic Andrea". If so, then trust me, you don't want her dead anymore.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Posted

The one qualm I think I have with this show is that some of the story lines can run on too long.

The entire season two at the farm, now the whole Woodbury thing is starting to feel overly stretched, etc..

Posted

I personally love the buildup. Introduce it. Dive into it. Change it. Go into the reaction to the change. Climax. Resolution. First half of the season covered the first 3. Now we're into the 3rd, going into the 4th. By the end of the season, I think we round it out. It may stretch into season 4, for the first half of it, just to get the resolution, and that's OK by me.

Posted

Not a fan of Andrea. She puts the co in codependent.

They actually made a good point on "Talking Dead". The one guy in Tyrese' party thinking they he could take "the woman and the kid" was likely off base. Pretty sure Carl would've dusted his ass :lol:

Carl would have fuged them up.

Posted

I actually like the pacing of the show too.

In the real world, big issues and conflicts rarely get resolved neatly and quickly.

(yes I made a "real world" comparison to a show about zombies; in context, it makes sense)