Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

What worries me is there's going to be a 3rd different guy calling the shots now.

Mazzarra has said he's stepping down if he hasn't already.

Posted

does Carl need to age by like 5 years? and any chance soon we see the guy and his son who first helped Rick the rest of this season?

If you don't mind spoilers

In the comics you do. I think I read somewhere that Lennie James would definitely be back at some point in the show

Posted

I wouldnt be surprised if everyone ends up dying except the baby and Carl by the end of the series. End the show with a passing of the torch type of thing..Kirkman has talked about looking forward to seeing Carl older late in the show.

Not gonna happen... I don't see any way/point that the baby makes it out of season 3.

Posted

Not gonna happen... I don't see any way/point that the baby makes it out of season 3.

its possible but I see no reason to do it right now. The show isnt worried about sticking with the comic and all though most of us know what happens to the baby the general audience may not be up to watching a baby die even if its a off camera thing.

Posted

I really hope that they change the way the Governor dies. Glenn, Michonne, or Rick needs to kill him instead of some random ass person that was never in the comics before and was never seen again.

Posted

pssst CCS these spoiler tags are nifty

Posted

Yeah I've told y'all 1 million times now Kirkman said the show isn't going to be a parallel, linear story if the comic. Kirkman said this himself. Where would the fun be in watching the show? Daryl/Merle are strictly TV characters.

Also - to the person who asked about Morgan from episode 1:

has been seen on set and will make an appearnce. A quick appearnce. He comes back is crazy and gets bit. Rick puts him down. 1-2 episodes

Posted

Just a random thought, but I feel like they may use the death of the baby to either completely send Rick over the edge, or to bring him back to sanity/turn him into a ruthless SOB.

Posted

rick's troubles are only just beginning

buckle up

oh fug the new issue is out today

Posted

buckle up

New issue is OK. Looking forward to March though!

Posted

Jesus... Abraham... Ezekiel... What's next, Solomon?

But on the real, Negan is probably one of my favorite characters of all time... He reminds me of SLJ, but with a better/more twisted sense of humor...

He is kinda a dick, though...

Posted

buckle up

Oh poo no way? I gotta get to the comic shop tomorrow. I've read up to 106 I think.