Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

I actually like the pacing of the show too.

In the real world, big issues and conflicts rarely get resolved neatly and quickly.

(yes I made a "real world" comparison to a show about zombies; in context, it makes sense)

I liked the episode tonight, should really build towards next week and throughout the season. I already miss Daryl

Daryl will just have a seperate storyline for a while.

I did like "Lil Asskicker" on the postal crate.

Enjoyed the episode, glad they're back.

Rick is insane and getting worse.

Carl is gonna be a badass.

Daryl is going to go off with Merle for a while and end up killing him and coming back.

Tyrese is going to be a really cool character.

Confused about what they are going to do with Michonne... I suspect she'll have some role in bringing Rick his sanity back.

I thought it was good. I kinda hoped for a bit more action, but I have to remind myself that this show isn't am action show.

I am interested in the Daryll spinoff. They actor who plays Merle is seriously one of the best villains of all time! Brilliant actor (even though he plays the same asshole in every movie/show).

Thought it was a great start to the second half. Took my expectations storywise, and steadfastly refused to meet them in order to continue to keep it crazy.

This kind of thinking is the only thing that will keep this show from jumping the shark. 12.4 million viewers last night I understand. On a basic cable show about zombies. Incredible.

The Whining Dead

In a way, it does not matter how good they are, as people like Kurb exist to make sure good things get torn down. Andrea kinda whines, but it's her dysfunctional character. The only other "whine" I heard was Carol wanting to be on a jumbo jet but it was actually a great moment.