Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

they really need to move along the story. i enjoyed the episode (especially morgan's acting) but the story didn't progress at all. they've been at the prison long enough.

Pump your breaks, man. Character development > story. Any day of the week, that is the case. I like that they took a detour from the main story to address an old plot point (Morgan) and start to tie up two current points (Michonne's unity with the group and Rick's sanity). Next week, based on the clip AMC showed during The Talking Dead, is going to be EPIC!

Not going to embed the clip (don't want the thumbnail to give away anything to those who want to be TOTALLY in the dark on next week's happenings), but here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yoq5oQ5gig

Posted

Pump your breaks, man. Character development > story. Any day of the week, that is the case. I like that they took a detour from the main story to address an old plot point (Morgan) and start to tie up two current points (Michonne's unity with the group and Rick's sanity). Next week, based on the clip AMC showed during The Talking Dead, is going to be EPIC!

Not going to embed the clip (don't want the thumbnail to give away anything to those who want to be TOTALLY in the dark on next week's happenings), but here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yoq5oQ5gig

Is that clip available online?

Posted

Is that clip available online?

AMC has their typical "sneak peek" clip on their website, but the clip I linked was only on The Talking Dead. You can find a couple different promos and such for next week on YouTube as well (Australia always has a slightly different promo than the promos shown here, for instance).

EDIT: I'll add that it is worth it to watch The Talking Dead, at least the last 30 minutes, just to catch the sneak peek clip for the next week. I usually watch the whole thing (or at least have it on as background noise) because it is usually pretty damn good and they talk about possibilities for upcoming weeks and make you think. Since I started watching it regularly, I have less desire to read MrTD's spoilers, because I want to see if my own theories actually happen. -_-

Posted

AMC has their typical "sneak peek" clip on their website, but the clip I linked was only on The Talking Dead. You can find a couple different promos and such for next week on YouTube as well (Australia always has a slightly different promo than the promos shown here, for instance).

Yeah, I just watched the Sneak Peek, but it doesn't give anything away at all.

However, even with the little they show, I agree with your "epic" assessment.

Posted

Yeah, I just watched the Sneak Peek, but it doesn't give anything away at all.

However, even with the little they show, I agree with your "epic" assessment.

Are you talking about the one with Herschel or the one I linked (just to be clear)?

Posted

Are you talking about the one with Herschel or the one I linked (just to be clear)?

The one with Herschel in the car that is on AMCTV.com.

Posted

The one with Herschel in the car that is on AMCTV.com.

Ah, OK. Yeah, that is a good clip. Doesn't show much, but makes you wonder what the fug is going on.

Again, if you want a bit of a spoiler, go back to like, 3 or 4 comments back from me when I first mention clip and watch that one I linked. It's something we all figured would happen at some point. I really hope next week is as good as those two clips make it look.

Posted

Anyone notice what appeared to be a ghost 350 crossbow that Michonne had? She needs to give that poo to Daryl because his crossbow with wooden arrows is getting a little dated. He'd be even deadlier with a Ghost 350 or 400.

Posted

Ah, OK. Yeah, that is a good clip. Doesn't show much, but makes you wonder what the fug is going on.

Again, if you want a bit of a spoiler, go back to like, 3 or 4 comments back from me when I first mention clip and watch that one I linked. It's something we all figured would happen at some point. I really hope next week is as good as those two clips make it look.

I watched it as soon as you linked it...

Posted

Anyone notice what appeared to be a ghost 350 crossbow that Michonne had? She needs to give that poo to Daryl because his crossbow with wooden arrows is getting a little dated. He'd be even deadlier with a Ghost 350 or 400.

I saw she had another crossbow, it even made it in the car. I did not know that it was a ghost 350, or that ghost 350's are crossbows...

Posted

I watched it as soon as you linked it...

Oh. Your initial response to it after I linked it made me think you overlooked it. My bad.

Posted

Talking Dead has great guest every week, I really like it when they have Directors or actors on the show to talk about making of episodes... I really hate the host though, he is so annoying I wish a walker would get him